[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you make 30,000 usd a year you are in the richest 1% of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462233238724.jpg (46 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1462233238724.jpg
46 KB, 400x550
If you make 30,000 usd a year you are in the richest 1% of the planet.

It makes me feel uncomfortable, like I want third world countries to stop existing. But without international slaves our dollar wouldnt be worth as much.

Will advanced ai save us from slavery?

>but they are paid 17 cents a day! It's not slavery!
>>
>>1229343
>paid 17 cents day
Compared to a penny a day while rummaging toxic garbage dumps for scraps to sell? Compared to just actually starving to death?
Higher wages comes with economic prosperity. It takes a while a nation to develop the sort of market the supports workers with wages similar to that of first world counties.
>>
>>1229343
They would be making far less than 17 cents a day without us.

In fact capitalism has done as much to improve the conditions of people in the third world as it has for us in the first.
>>
>>1229343
For a decades, ai will replace the jobs of richer and richer countries until the richest grow bored of fucking perfect 10/10 mouths and yearn for imperfect pleb mouths. having real human cuck employees will become a retro hip indulgence of the super-rich when cheaper, smarter, hotter robots are easily affordable almost by even the "middle class" (if a middle class still existed)
>>
It makes me feel uncomfortable if I can't taste the tears of child slaves in my morning coffee
>>
We just need to get people to settle all around the world. Look how America was turned from an underdeveloped indian shithole into the biggest and wealthiest nation on earth. And that with just a bunch of Europeans colonizing it.
Get Americans and Europeans to settle in all countries and not just Europe and they automatically develop.
>>
>>1229343

> 30,000 USD
> Tfw I live in a shitty 3rd world country and make more than this.
>>
The notion that the west is fueled or has to be fueled by the poorest in the world is ridiculous.
If those shitskins actually did something productive they wouldn't be poor.
>>
So why don't these third world countries build some infrastructure?

Since they're slaves they're obviously very hard workers... But strangely enough their countries suck. Why is that?
>>
>>1229343
They would be raping and killing each other if they weren't forced to make our shit. This is just a fucking fact. Feel free to move to one of those shitholes to find out. The biggest joke of our existence is that we have to acknowledge them as "people"
>>
They seem to know where they're going though, the ones who walk away from Omelas
>>
>>1229343
And if you make $350,000 a year you're in the top 1% of the first first-world nation, America.

>tfw 1% of 1%
>Tfw .0001%

Seriously though, I get pissed off when I hear people bitching about being 'poor'. If you work at any minimum wage job for 40 hours a week you're already living like a king.
>>
>>1229546
Because a large portion of the wealth ends up in offshore companies, or corruption results in decreased tax revenue.
>>
I make more than that and have never had more than 10k in the bank I'm only 21 tho I'm guessing frugalness comes with age
>>
>>1229370
And apparently a generation to dismantle them. All you have to do is open the door a crack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.