[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tf2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: team-fortress-2.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
team-fortress-2.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
What does /biz/ think of the TF2 economy?
>>
Taxes and money cant even leave the system.

Youd have to go to g2a or loot market to convert your steam dollars into real dollars, and expect a 10% loss.

You can also only manage so many items a day.

Mybe worth looking inti fir third worlders trying to get their hands on some usd, but then also check out cs and dota markets
>>
File: 1461550553460.png (167 KB, 709x636) Image search: [Google]
1461550553460.png
167 KB, 709x636
Videogames are for manchildren.
>>
This introduced me to stock trading

I still have a pair of earbuds, how much are those nowadays?
>>
>>1230017
Like 5usd now
>>
I understand it even less than I do the real economy.
>>
>>1230062
You just need a strategy of some kind.
Mine was "Buy expensive skins of underpowered weapons and hold".
Then I prayed to the gods they would rise, worst case I could just sell them again.
I held a good amount of KS bazaar bargains with all sorts of particle effects and sheens, and when the buff came to make it overpowered I was rolling in dough.
>>
>>1229822
>Work in IT security
>make 100 grand
>Play video games all day
>All my co-workers play video games all day
>Work CS:Go games

I guess if you're a yuppie piece of shit, sure. For those of us who aren't. they're a fine hobby.
>>
>>1230086
How does one get an IT security job?
>>
CSGO markets are better imo, cases and stickers are ez mony.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.