[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding a business partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image_21.jpg (44 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
44 KB, 596x283
Why is it so difficult to find a good business partner, /biz/?

> one partner has self-esteem issues. Constantly trying to put us out of biz because he's scared of something new each day
> another is a liar to suffer his ego problems
> another has no interest working, just wants to be your partner
> this one has tons of knowledge and no ambition

Come on guys, it's not rocket science, it's getting the money out of their pockets and into ours.
>>
Right out of college it's safer to wagecuck for a bit, so long as it's at relevant positions.
>>
>>1228937
most people are jus tlooking out for themselves

you have to find people who've already proven themselves and then make sure to negotiate with them in such a way they can't fuck you over. (cause if they can, they will)
>>
>>1228937
Maybe your role in the biz partnership is to provide the drive?
>>
>>1229052

I can't provide the drive, make sales, provide the svc, handle the accounting, employment and contractor ppwk, customer support, infrastructure and a shitload of other things all by myself.

Hell, I already am. I don't mind doing all the work but I don't like being stuck with people who make promises they can't deliver.

At this point I'm thinking about dissolving, finding some new partners and reorg.
>>
sounds like you just found a ragtag group to start a business with. your business should grow out of something that everyone cares about and wants to pursue
>>
>>1229068

We were all working together on many things for years and decided to work together and collect the $$ instead of giving it away to someone else.

> They were good in their respective roles but didn't have what it takes to run a business.

Most people don't have what it takes to run a business.
>>
File: 20091119-potd-aht-umami.jpg (35 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
20091119-potd-aht-umami.jpg
35 KB, 500x351
you never asked me
>>
>>1229062
I will help you for free
>>
>>1229077
ur right, most people can just sit on their ass in the office and make money for the boss , nothing more. And you know what? Its normal, only a few are created for doing business. I worked with a lot of partners, only few of them were some kind of a businessmen, the last biggest part were just wantees who dont even want to work on routine. When it was time to make hard decisions they all just behaved like 7 years girls, that was awful
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.