[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>perusing the web for some cheap property >find one over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: key_img2.png (103 KB, 438x326) Image search: [Google]
key_img2.png
103 KB, 438x326
>perusing the web for some cheap property
>find one over an hours drive from the nearest major 'city' for $65-75k
>check rents in the area, about $160-180/wk
>mortgage repayments on this house would be like $60/wk
>even if you don't have a tenant for a third of the year you'd still make money not even factoring in appreciation
Is this like, a good idea or not? Are there issues with rental properties like this that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>1228765
>Are there issues with rental properties like this that I'm unaware of?

Niggers.

That $400/month shit is basically telling niggers 'rent me!'
>>
>>1228770
Should have mentioned that I'm an ausfag so we've no niggers (at least not the niggers to which you refer) and abos don't really populate my state heavily.
>>
>>1228783
Are there not white trash or bogans?
>>
>>1228765

There's other things to pay for, rates, insurance, a real estate agent if you go through them, repairs on the house, etc.
>>
>>1228795
There are indeed, but they usually don't fuck up the houses they live in for shits and giggles or via extreme negligence.

>>1228798
That's a good point. I have to wonder how much insurance and rates would be though considering the low price of the house.
How much do you think a real estate agent would charge to manage tenants and such?
>>
there's no way a house in aus at only 65k isn't riddled with problems

is there an abo problem nearby? public housing?
>>
>>1228810
It's fairly rural; 5 hours out of Melbourne
>>
>>1228816
ok so it's in country vic ie a hellhole an hour from ballarat or shepparton

what's the population growth/decline of the town it's in, if it's in any.

what's the nearest business/farm that will hire the people living there
>>
>>1228819
>an hour from ballarat or shepparton
Actually about an hour from mildura, it's about 3 from bendigo. Yes a hellhole. Walpeup is the suburb, ~100pop as of 2006. I would estimate population growth to be minimal, and the nearest business would probably be in the nearby town Ouyen.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.