[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a 20 year old student at community college, I have no debt,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: one-piece-14837-1920x1200.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-14837-1920x1200.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1200
Im a 20 year old student at community college, I have no debt, and I want to buy a car for about 6k. I have a job currently that pays 15$ an hour. What do?
>>
Lease a car for less than $2k down and less than $300/mo.
>>
>>1228663
I'd be happy to help you make your dreams come true. I can offer the best loan on the market at a fantastic rate of 134% with a down payment of 5998$.

Just suck dicks, friend.
>>
>>1228663
How many hours do you work weekly?
>>
Either save or lease.
Leasing will be easier on your finances but a hassle. Buying will take a long time but is worth it to own the car out right.
>>
>>1228677
Meh, not sure about owning anymore. I came from the car business --- the values of vehicles are diminishing depreciating a lot faster now than they were 10 years ago. I got out of the business because the cost of used cars at auctions started to surpass the actual retail value of the cars, so there would be no real money anymore.
>>
>what should I do?

buy a car for $2-3k
>>
File: rabbidanimal.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rabbidanimal.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
>>1228663
>>
>>1228688
This.
>>
>>1228891
>people actually buy MacBooks for $1500-2000
>mfw I bought two 24" monitors, a desktop computer, and a thinkpad for $1000
>>
buy a 90s model Chevy s10. you can get them for about 900$ with around 170k miles on it. If something breaks, everything is cheap to replace so just switch it. You can even buy a whole block for around 700$ for that truck.
It may be the ugliest heap of metal on the road, but you can drive that for 2 years to save up for a new vehicle ( don't because those depreciate more rapidly than any other asset you can own) or go ahead and be stupid and by a 2004 Toyota corolla for 6000$ and drive that for 5 years to save up for a new vehicle.
Grow some balls and give a shit less about what the other cucks, niggers, wops, jews, bitches driving on the road thinks.
>>
>>1229072
>monitors: $400 for an LCD piece of shit
>desktop: $400 used prebuilt with integrated graphics card
>thinkpad: $200 used 2006 model
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.