[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had 2-3 thousand dollars extra,what would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 2gs.jpg (139 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
2gs.jpg
139 KB, 1000x747
If you had 2-3 thousand dollars extra,what would you do?
>>
>>1226872
>crypto
No thanks.
>>
>>1226869
Put it on my Robinhood account.
>>
>>1226869

Open a Roth IRA I guess
>>
>>1226869
Literally nothing different.
>>
put it in my fidelity account and wait for tsla to dip
>>
buy another watch
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 680x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 680x480
>>1226869
Two chicks. Same time.
>>
today I bought 50 shares of FING-B
(t'was 2 723$)
>>
Buy ETH
>>
>>1226869
Invest it back into my business.
There is no good use for that money
>>
Forex trade it
>>
>>1226881
this is the only good answer.
>>
>>1226869
It takes 3k to open a vanguard account.
>>
Go to a big box store and buy 3000 dollars worth of sodas and water bottles in bulk, then sell them on the streets.

>75c a can
>1 buck for boddled water
>maybe some small chip bags for 1.50 each.

Take home like 5x profit, repeat.
>>
>>1226869
Long term: put all of it into an index fund. Majority of investors underperform the market. I'm not gonna fuck myself by thinking I'm any better.

Short Term: put it all on a 3x oil ETF and hope to cash in on oil volatility at the right, time prepare to do the opposite
>>
>>1227043
One of the most solid piece of advice yet
>>
>>1226869
Buy Decred
>>
>>1227064
This
>>
>>1227043
this here. a simple business especially if you live near a beach.
>>
>>1227086
>>1227159

Pretty sure you need permits for that. How much does that cost and is it easy to obtain?
>>
>>1227165
It's not too tough to obtain in most areas, typically costs ~$500 or less for a one-time or seasonal food license (which would allow you to sell legally, given that you follow their regulations, etc.)

Alcohol is a whole different animal, but if you just want to patrol the beach with a wheeled cooler and sell sodas/waters, etc. you could probably get it done fairly easily and make decent beer money. I wouldn't consider it a career path or anything, though.

Food trucks are potentially more lucrative, if you have a good recipe for finger food or something else that people will pay money for.
>>
>>1227165
Probably a simple vendors license and a place to store your product (like a truck and cart. Few ice chests.)

I dont see it being too hard since you arent selling anything you made yourself, its all factory sealed. Probably would just have to make sure your stock is current, and your workstation looks clean.

If not too hard or expensive, you could even sell hotdogs for 2-6 bucks each depending on size and style. That would require additional licensing probably though.
>>
>>1226869
vtsax
>>
>>1227835

This, just throw it on the pile. My finances are on autopilot until I save enough to retire
>>
>>1226869
KNPD
>>
>>1226909
It stinks of pleb in here.
>>
Right now!!... buy GOLD!
>>
>>1228409
Buy gold stick it ,Goldman sacks
>>
Give it to my vet for saving my hamster's life
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.