[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Business school vs Law school? I already have offers to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1443113397090.jpg (117 KB, 1070x898) Image search: [Google]
1443113397090.jpg
117 KB, 1070x898
Business school vs Law school?

I already have offers to start my LLB Law degree in September but i'm also thinking of doing business instead and then an MBA. Can you go into a business field with a law degree, would it help at all? I'm asking with career opportunities in perspective.
>>
>>1226818
follow your
P A S S I O N
A
S
S
I
O
N
>>
>>1226834

My passion is to make money, like the other 95% of /biz/. I don't care what I do, where I work, which school I go to, as long as it means that I am able to make as much money as possible.
>>
>>1226818
>LLB Law degree
Why do you foreign faggots come to a U.S. website to ask advice about things that are different for every country? You're too stupid to have a degree, period, let alone a post-graduate degree.
>>
>>1226846
literally become a boytoy for a richfag.

it is the lifestyle of the wealthy without the work.
>>
>LLB

just... lol
>>
Stay away from a law degree and an MBA. Both are oversaturated and will get you nowhere.
>>
>>1226846
>My passion is to make money
Apply to the treasury to work at the mint.
>>
Top 15 or don't waste your time and money. If outside the USA, same rule applies but for top 5-10 schools in that country (depending on the country).
>>
>>1227399
This
>>1226818
Your question about a law degree being used to get you in to business, i have a friend that has a law degree and works in IB. It is worth noting that he did go to the top law school and had plenty of other extra curricular achievements.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1000x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1000x837
>>1227384

Lol
>>
kek

non-STEM pleb race
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 710x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 710x550
>>1227384
Funny
>>
when the economy collapses we will have to restructure gov and the law system so that only 10 percent of lawyers will be needed
the other 90 percent will have tto build homes/save lives/ do something that benefits society, instead of moving money from here to there/ officiating this and that etc...
the game will be over for parasitic professions like law
>>
If you're even slightly interested in business, ditch the LLB and go to business school. Law degrees these days will only lock you into a boring, low-paying law firm life, unless you go to Harvard like me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.