[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rolex SA financial statements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (46 KB, 610x330) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
46 KB, 610x330
I was wondering if some of you might have some financial statements of Rolex SA laying around.
>>
File: 1392487386808.jpg (2 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1392487386808.jpg
2 KB, 125x123
>>1226513
Rolex is a Swiss based private held company. In other words: they're not obliged to disclose their financials. Sorry mate.
>>
>>1226522

Hmmm, yes I know. That's why I'm asking here. Too bad actually, would be rather interesting imho.
>>
>>1226539
So you're expecting either a

-CFO/member of the board of Rolex
-Shareholder of Rolex
-Employee of the Swiss tax authorities

to browse 4chan, and post these figures here for you?

Ask anon >>1226270 over here for some BTC. That's more likely.
>>
>>1226547

Or ex-employee / -shareholder.
>>
File: double-facepalm-picard-riker-2.jpg (25 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
double-facepalm-picard-riker-2.jpg
25 KB, 400x320
>>1226554
Those folks have jobs and/or money. No need for them to browse /biz ...

Also you don't seem to be familiar with the Swiss/European mentality. Money is something you don't need to brag about (online or IRL)

One is just rich, enjoy life and shut the fuck up.

again: pic related...
>>
File: 1452793216261.gif (107 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1452793216261.gif
107 KB, 720x480
>>1226564

I don't care if someone is rich or not, and I am the last person to brag about it. I just want to know what the assets of the company are purely for academic reasons, and I was wondering if someone on this board is in possession of an annual report, and if no one has it, so be it. But clearly /biz/ is filled with pseudo-intellectual "economists" without a degree who do not understand the concept of curiosity, or how to actually do something meaningful with their lives.

Pic related.
>>
>>1226740
>meaningful
>asking /biz/ for financial statements for Rolex
Kek.
>>
>>1226513
Did a teacher ask you to find this for him?
>>
>>1226513
>tfw I have that rolex
>>
Is this really /biz/?

Aren't you all ashamed for giving these horrible replies? It doesn't matter that Rolex is a private company, they still have the obligation to publish their yearly report as does pretty much any corporate entity in most countries.

Access to the figures comes at a small cost though ($200 in the case below).

The 2015 figures should be available soon but here's a link to everything up to 2014:

http://www.privco.com/private-company/the-rolex-watch-company-limited
>>
Helo
>>
Hello
>>
File: picard-riker-worf-hat.jpg (17 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
picard-riker-worf-hat.jpg
17 KB, 350x262
>>1228289

Here's an IQ-Test for you. Spot the difference:

>The Rolex Watch Company Ltd, St. James's Ward, United Kingdom

>ROLEX SA, Geneva, Switzerland
Protip: The latter is not obliged to disclose reports.
>>
>>1228685
http://fashionbi.com/companies/rolex-sa
>>
>>1228289
are you retarded LOL
>>
>>1228707
Well go on then. Register there for 69$/mth to find out their Rolex figures are only rough estimates,

>because Swiss companies do not publish yearly statements.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.