[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just faked having a Comp Science degree and got a high-END job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: bobby2.jpg (7 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
bobby2.jpg
7 KB, 246x248
Tell me again how your 4-year STEM degree with massive debts and waste of time at university is going.
>>
>>1226391
Hey anon, tell me how to do x
Where did you graduate again
I called the admissions office and they say they have no record of you ever attending
>>
File: 1462066663890.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462066663890.jpg
100 KB, 1080x1080
>>1226391
If real. Good job. I say do whatever it takes to get ahead.

What's the job and salary though m8?
>>
enjoy fraud charges

i lie on my cv too but only about things they cant really find out
>>
inb4 Ford's HR department sees this post and takes a closer look at the probably under fifty or so manufacturing employees they've hired, finds OP, and reks him.

This is your daily reminder that 4chan is a social media, just like Facebook. Stuff you say and do here can and will haunt you IRL if you make yourself identifiable.
>>
>>1226391
enjoy living your life in constant fear of being found out
>>
File: huh.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>>1226420
>implying HR is ever gonna call.
>Already signed contract. starting 1 week orientation next week
>EVerybody deep down knows degree is meaningless
>>
>>1226423
$1100/week and that's not even considering bonus/overtime
>head of a department in research and development.
>>
Good going OP
>>
>>1226457
the truth is, the degree only gets him in the door.

after that, his performance on the job keeps him there.

I hope it works out for you OP.
>>
>>1226462
>EVerybody deep down knows degree is meaningless
Just fyi you can be sued if they ever find out you don't have a degree by the way. Which they might if they ever decide to check.
>>
>>1226446
This is exactly what I was thinking.

These threads stick around for days, sometimes weeks, OP. Why would you out yourself like this, you retard?

You listed a description of your position, you listed your pay scale, you listed your employer, and you stated that you start in 1 week. If this is true, you're absolutely retarded, and deserve to get cucked by HR.
>>
File: email ford.jpg (115 KB, 657x695) Image search: [Google]
email ford.jpg
115 KB, 657x695
>>1226391
lel good luck with that job OP.
>>
>>1226550
lmao
>>
>>1226550
BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 236x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 236x263
>pic related

Jesus /biz/ is retarded
>>
>>1226550
actually I'm working In Ford security dep'
and I've aready send email to my boss about this,,
>>
>>1226550
>>1226563
Hahaha holy shit priceless
You guys just made me laugh my ass off
>>
>>1226550
FUCKINH LEL

Enjoy those fraud charges OP. You earned it
>>
>>1226550

op BTFO
>>
>>1226462
>Already signed contract.
I'll never forget when I got my contract to start my first job after university. They said, "sign in blood" I was like wuh?? And they were like "jk lolol"
>>
>>1226649
If he's union, he'd actually have a contract to sign. It'd be interesting to know how firing people who work union jobs goes; I'm sure it's easier when they materially lie about disclosures like education, etc., but I'd guess it's still kind of a bitch.
>>
>>1226550

Gay.
>>
>>1226391
>>1226550

Always amazes me how retards feel like ratting themselves out when they do something illegal. They deserve everything coming to them.

Reminds me of that ebay guy that got doxxed the other day.
>>
>>1226658
OP's a fag gloating and passing too much information on social media, he had it coming.
>>
>>1226651
If he just signed it probably doesn't mean anything (yet). I worked for a company with union shop and while you started paying initiation immediately, they didn't protect you until 30 days in.
>>
>>1226550
some bitter-ass people in here, holy shit

good lesson in any case: don't incriminate yourself on the internet, though it should be obvious enough.

though quite frankly I doubt they'll care. Or that this claim is even real.

>>1226563
what a tool
>>
>>1226677
also very likely a fake considering the OP isn't taking any time to delete his own thread.

protip OP: you may want to do that now if this true. If this thread suddenly vanishes... kek, this is actually real.
>>
>>1226550
The fact is, if this guy did scam his way into a job:

Qualifications in something like Comp. Sci. serve a purpose. That purpose being...
...general level of education
...general technical proficiency
...a specific level of drive

etc. etc.

Hiring a liar with no formal education increases the risk profile of the hire. It could have tremendous costs for the company (passed on to other employees.)

While I am not a fan of snitching, if OP isn't baiting, I'll be glad if he gets turned down. There are hard-working, well-qualified people whose incomes could well be on the line because of his (alleged) fraud.
>>
>>1226692
Fuck that noise, do it for the lulz. This asshat posted enough personal info for HR to nail him, hopefully they're not too stupid to find him (if he does exist). Anyone dumb enough to do shit like this deserves to have their world rocked; it's an important lesson, and hopefully a mistake they won't make twice.
>>
>>1226391
Calling Ford right now m8, i hope ur redy to get rekt
>>
>>1226699
>actually believing this
>>
>>1226550
Edgy

This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>1226701
You want nice things? Work for them like everyone else, or keep your goddamn mouth shut when you cheat.

Don't go posting your shitty stories all over the fucking internet, you attention whores.
>>
>>1226550
Lmfao. I have lied on my resume plenty of times but would never post identifiable information on this board. Wtf were you thinking OP?
>>
File: 1415933327236.jpg (39 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1415933327236.jpg
39 KB, 400x366
>>1226706
Look at the ID you faggot. Some anon goes out and does something cool, and without fail some edy faghot like you has to ruin it. This has happened for every single amusing thing that I've seen someone post 4chan over the last couple years. It wasn't always this way.
>>
>>1226550
Ford if you're this why can't you compete with the new Camero? Come on
>>
>>1226550
Holy shit what a fucking fag you are
>>
File: but-you-are.jpg (24 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
but-you-are.jpg
24 KB, 320x290
>>1226462
>false references
>works like a nigga slave donkey
>"sorry anon we have to inform you, your references do not check out, your contract is canceled since invalid, you are also going to be sued by our legal office and blacklisted"
>have a nice day

KEK
>>
>>1226713
Actually that anon made this thread much more amusing. OP posted something mildly interesting but was retarded enough to post info that could get him doxxed. I wont even say that OP deserves to be outed because pretty much almost everyone lies on their resume, but because he was dumb and bragged about it I dont really feel sorry for karma biting him in the ass. It makes the thread 10x more amusing. Edgy? Eh. Funny as hell? Yup.
>>
>>1226391
Big deal. I enlisted in the air force with a fake high school diploma and never got caught.
>>
File: memes.jpg (1 MB, 1934x3061) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
1 MB, 1934x3061
>>1226391
where does he fall on this chart
>>
did the same thing for GM as a business management degree, been here for four years now though.
>>
File: will stop working.png (217 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
will stop working.png
217 KB, 500x500
>>1226746
Did you reply as soon as you saw op?
>>
Very alpha of you OP, nothing like proving your worth by lying about your qualifications. Ultimately tho your degree is like your dick size: easy to lie about but it'll show when it matters.
>>
>>1226469
>$1100/week and that's not even considering bonus/overtime
>>head of a department in research and development.

60k is nothing
>>
File: why even try.jpg (318 KB, 1042x854) Image search: [Google]
why even try.jpg
318 KB, 1042x854
>1226797
>Ford
>head of a department in research and development.
><60k/year
does not computate
>>
>>1226698

Eh. I think I'm partially autistic. I don't find fraudulent people funny.

I'd like to see them swinging from tree branches desu. Most of them impose unanticipated costs on the people whose live's they fuck up when their fraud implodes*.

Having said that.. I call bullshit on this thread. No way some faggot was smart enough to con his way into a major Corp. and then fuck himself by boasting here.

*I'd probably let this go if he was an entrepreneur working towards something productive/beneficial. I'd be okay with the gloves being off then.
>>
>>1226469
KEK how have i missed this post.
OP for real, next time make it a more believable bait.
>>
>>1226891
>OP (or mod) deleted his post where he names Ford as the employer
I'm thinking this was completely legit. OP BTFO.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.