[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Download app for practising job interview questions while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Edward-Snowden.jpg (80 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Snowden.jpg
80 KB, 1200x720
>Download app for practising job interview questions while commuting or working out instead of pussychasing in pof or playing chess.
>Get the best rated one and download it.
>English is as broken as my ex-gf's heart when I told her I didn't want to play as Popori in Tera, but as an Elin instead.
>Check again.
>All the reviews are from Indians, muslims or Chinese.
>Uninstall app and download the one that's rated lower but has Western reviews.

I won't ask "Why is this allowed?".

I'll go straight to the point and ask if there's a single app out there worth downloading for this purpose.

Thanks in advance, /biz/raelites.
I'm asking how the fuck can I see the negative reviews in the playstore so I don't make this
>>
>>1226266

How can you even use an app to practice for something like that? Unless you get 1 on 1 mock interviews, you may as well just watch youtube videos
>>
>>1226266
>not playing as Popori
do you even want to collect em all
>>
>>1226266
>is there an app that's good for interview questions

Doubtful. Just study behavioral interviewing in general, and make sure you know what answers your interviewers are looking for based on BI principles; study up on the firm if you're looking for something to do in your down time.
>>
>>1226757
>>1226788
That's what I realised. I was so focused on making something productive during the off-time that I lost my focus.

I'll stick to ebooks and shit.

>>1226766
I was bluffing. I wanted to play as Elin, but I'd have never told her that. She and my female bff thought Popori would be a nice choice for me, so I caved and picked it. MMORPGs were never my thing, so in the end I told her I didn't want to play after trying it.

>>1226792
>This company has already created over 430 millionaires in last 14 months.
A company that makes millionares. Neat. Do you also sell them for a profit, faggot? mturk has started a new age for spam.
>>
>>1227083
;_;
>>
>>1227998
Why so sad, anon?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.