[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are gaps in a resume bad /biz/? I haven't had a job since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Samsclub_logo_rgb_1.jpg (10 KB, 337x350) Image search: [Google]
Samsclub_logo_rgb_1.jpg
10 KB, 337x350
Are gaps in a resume bad /biz/? I haven't had a job since august of last year. I got hired at Sam's club on march 15th or so and I absolutely hate it and wanna find a new job but I figured since I have only worked there a month and a half I wouldn't bother putting it on my resume. Plus my resume looks really good as it is imo. What should I do? Should I quit and not put on a resume or should I just wait it out? I want to kill myself everyday I go btw. I work in the kitchen and the management is terrible.
>>
>>1224782
>Worrying about resumes when working as a fucking cashier
Jesus christ, at least some kids take work *too* seriously.
>>
>>1224785
Well I do a lot of food too...
>>
>>1224793
I'm op btw
>>
>>1224782
I'm just asking if I should put Sam's on my resume and why
>>
>>1224867
Bump
>>
>>1224782
Just leave it off. Better to have a gap than to have short 1 or 2 month employment. They'll just think you can't hold a job.
>>
>>1224991
What do I say when they ask me what I've been doing all this time I've been off?
>>
>>1225095
Bump
>>
>>1225095
Yeah again for this question. What's a good answer?
>>
Im curious too explaining gap, y explain? Ur still looking for employment ....but if still employed@ sams, use them as current work reference? Dont quit til you have backup
>>
>>1225095
You tried to start a business. Photography has always been an interest of yours, so you bought some camera gear, and tried to strike out on your own.

Alas it failed; It was no longer fun when you were doing it for a living, you were not happy with any of the work you did, and you got burned out.

When you finally decided to give up, you sold off all of your gear, and decided to never touch a camera again.
>>
>>1225165
Prospect employers won't want to hire you if youbail on jobs so quick. Maybe you'll bail on them fast too
>>
>>1224782
quit that shit if it makes you feel that bad, you're putting your health at risk, mentally and physically (because mental angst manifests itself as physical ailments)
>>
>>1224782
PRETTY SURE YOU POSTED THIS A WHILE BACK
>>
>>1225651
First world problems.

OP stop being a bitch and grind through for a year.
>>
>>1225778
le this
>>
>>1225179
Could a employer respect that?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.