[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you get a finance job with just CFA Level 1? Or do you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
Can you get a finance job with just CFA Level 1? Or do you have to complete the whole program?
>>
>>1224176

No need to ask if she lifts. She's solid all around.
>>
>>1224176

Never post an image more interesting than your post. I would love to nut very deep inside her vagoo.
>>
>>1224309
>>1224325
Agreed with these friends.
>>
>>1224176
Wew lad the things I would do to her.
>>
>>1224176
No has asked yet? Well, I guess I will, then.

p-post her feet
>>
Whats a cfa
>>
>>1224325
>>>1224176 (OP)
>Never post an image more interesting than your post. I would love to nut very deep inside her vagoo.
She won't ruin that body with your shit.
>>
>>1224176

Generally people do the CFA while working... you can't even complete the last parts without relevant work experience.

Some people claim to do it while studying at the college or uni, but that's kind of retarded because you should be focusing on those studies not the CFA.
>>
Is it possible to transfer CFR credits to CFA?
I am applying for a part-time/internship and the manager wants us to take the CFR, but I don't want to be come an advisor.
>>
>>1224176
>Can you get a finance job with just CFA Level 1?
Wooow! She is super hot man! I would fuck her all night long!

As for you CFA, you can get a finance job as a cashier at McDonalds with CFA Level I, no problem there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.