[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old is too old to work? One of my coworker graduated with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: older_workers[1].jpg (40 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
older_workers[1].jpg
40 KB, 620x388
How old is too old to work? One of my coworker graduated with electrical engineering in 1965 and yet still works. He's probably 75 years old now. How common is this in your workplace?
>>
Depends what you need, for example Executives are older because they have experience, as an intern no chance, also the compony, in AUS they are offering tax incentives for companies to hire older people.
>>
File: 1460193746420.png (83 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460193746420.png
83 KB, 420x420
I work in the oil industry, most old people got laid the FUCK off and most were happy because they got a big ass severance package, if they were retards and spent all their money and are in debt they're FUCKED

I'm surprised I even have a job desu if I get laid off it's tome to put on the vest and grab the glock
>>
>>1224121

Boomers will work until they drop dead just so they can have the satisfaction of denying jobs to millennials.
>>
>>1224121
35 is my limit. I should have enough saved up to retire by then. There's no fucking reason why someone should spend his entire life working.
>>
For many people, work gives purpose and social outlets, so even if you don't need to, you may still find yourself wanting to.

Encore careers are becoming popular as people live longer healthier lives.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.