[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am graduating with a finance degree. I am going to be graduating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Real GDP.jpg (32 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
Real GDP.jpg
32 KB, 400x398
I am graduating with a finance degree. I am going to be graduating with honors and "outstanding graduating student award"; how hard would it be to get an entry level marketing job, as this is really what I want to do with my life. I took like 3 marketing classes while I was in school.
>>
>finance degree with the record
>wants to do marketing

senpai why dont you like money?
>>
File: 1461448310313.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1461448310313.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>1224118
not a bad way to go especially if you hate accounting bullshit. you should work for 2 years max and apply to business schools.. MBA programs love finance and marketing combined that's when you'll get a good marketing job not a coffee fetching gofer bitch. if you're female invest in kneepads
>>
>>1224129
>>1224139

I am graduating from a pretty small school; I really enjoy marketing and I'm really good at it, I have some finance experience through a banking internship last summer. I don't have any student loans and don't really have to worry about too much; just rent for like 600 a month or so and basic living expenses
>>
>>1224129
Upper-tier marketing can be profitable too. He should do what he wants, desu.
>>
>>1224154

Thank you and honestly if I wanted to get a marketing degree, I wouldn't get as good of an education. I was the main economics tutor for my school and I learned a lot of economic things that I wouldn't have picked up as well as a marketing major.
>>
This is the career path I want to go down, but how do I go about finding a career in this path?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.