[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only have $1000 to invest with. Would it be stupid to just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dank memes.png (256 KB, 507x448) Image search: [Google]
dank memes.png
256 KB, 507x448
I only have $1000 to invest with.

Would it be stupid to just buy Amazon and Nvidia and sell them within a few months time to get more funds to play with?
>>
you should just burn the 1k because you used the word "play" in the same sentence as "invest" .
>>
File: 1417088074679.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1417088074679.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>1224105
It's an expression.

are you autistic or something?
>>
>>1224102
You're under the assumption that you'll have a profit in a few months' time. If it were that easy, everyone would be rich.

So, yes, you're idea is not very smart.
>>
>>1224102
Put it in an index fund with dividends. Have them set up a DRIP so dividends keep getting reinvested. Forget about it for 20 years and see what you come back to.
>>
>$1000

it doesnt matter what stocks you buy.. you'll only make a few extra bux with that kinda capital, unless you turn it into a business of some sort
>>
Buy GXY
>>
Yeah I suppose making more money is the goal
>>
>>1224102
Buy penny stocks between .0001-.0009 and hope one of them take off or move up .0001 and sell.
>>
>>1224102
KNPD
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.