[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
I have been debating as to working for Enterprise as a Management Trainee. I had bad grades in college and it seems like a good jumping off point where they teach you a lot about different aspects of business and you can get into a management position within a year or two.
My dad worked with them in the 80's and was able to make $250k/yr when I was younger and said its a great opportunity but he is also more charismatic than me.

Has anyone here ever worked for them?

pic is of stock koala
>>
I currently part time as a service agent and all I can tell you is that being an MT sucks. And that it's a high stress environment
>>
>>1223774
That's what I've read from other websites, high stress, long hours, low pay

I don't care about those things though, I guess a better question is; are there actually opportunities for upward mobility or is it just Enterprise shilling that makes it seem that way?
>>
>>1223769

You might as well, they'll take anyone. You'll need to smooze and kiss-ass a ton, but that's true anywhere.
>>
>Renting cars.
>High stress
What?
>>
>>1223783
I think its mainly the customer interaction - if there's a problem you're the solution
And they always push you to make sales goals and sell damage waivers

Probably stressful as any job you deal with customers but a little more as you're wearing a tie vs polo
>>
>>1223779
Could you clarify what smooze and kiss-ass means?
Like whenever I've worked I've done my job or gone above goals and shit but have never been like "great idea boss man" but also don't hesitate if the boss is like "anon, could you go do this for me?"
>>
>>1223786
I guess I've been out of the customer service game too long. I love that I can tell customers and the public "no" and then keep on rolling.
>>
>>1223799

You just have to make nice with everyone and laugh at your boss' dumb jokes and take his workload along with your own.

You'll also have to go out for drinks with the team, but if you pick a DUI you'll be fired, no exception.
>>
>>1223986
Yeah haha I don't want to get a DUI.
Is it looked down on to get a cab or Uber when you're with coworkers? I'm still in college atm and all my coworkers I've drunk with we just get thrashed at a party someone's thrown and invited us all
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.