[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
funnel/conversion business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
biz does any one know have the thread from some one from downtown toronto who knew a lot about funnel/conversion system,

(pic realated from that thread),

beacuse right now i need to know more about that system for my business.

thanks biz
>>
>>1223683
>https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S910152

Now how about you summarise it for me as it sounds interesting.
>>
File: tumblr_nuw1zkBM2j1tnv6epo1_1280.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw1zkBM2j1tnv6epo1_1280.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1920
>>1223821
well im an insurance agent and from where i come from nobody knows this system where you can sale through this funnel/conversion and getting the leads so you can later close the sale.

for me right now the problem is on getting a quote engine where the customer gets to fills the form and he gets his life insurance quote and i get the lead so later i can sell him the policy. but there isnt even a company who makes a quote engines for agents in my country, so i think i would have to build it myself.
>>
>>1223821
and thanks anon for finding the thread
but how did you do it?
>>
>>1223925
Googled for a "4chan biz archive".

Then searched that with keywords "funnel conversion system". (I tried "toronto funnel" first but that gave no hits).

...it all sounds kind of interesting...

let me get this straight:

>add some thing to some bizness's website that captures emails
>send those captured emails marketing bullshit
>somehow that marketing bs turns into (extra) sales for the biz in question which can be linked back to your campaign, ergo biz is happy
>biz happy to pay a huge monthly fee for this
>>
P.S., if you need a tech guy for some kind of profit share,
> angrysloth at mail.ru
:^)
>>
File: MarketoLeadFunnel.png (174 KB, 545x390) Image search: [Google]
MarketoLeadFunnel.png
174 KB, 545x390
Lots of freebies here: marketo.com/resources/

My day job is B2B digital marketing. Sup?
>>
>>1223918
check out http://ConvertKit.com

there's also Drip and MailChimp

they typically keep the leads warm with a newsletter
here's a good article on curating one

https://sumome.com/stories/content-curation?utm_content=buffere0f43&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

please come to my thread and lets talk more about this. I want to help

>>1222920
>>
>>1224010
on second look, op appears to be a foreigner

you seem cool though
what do you do?
>>
File: aieBJRY.jpg (161 KB, 743x983) Image search: [Google]
aieBJRY.jpg
161 KB, 743x983
>>1224021
B2B digital marketing.

I'm the poor soul who has to create whatever 8 'marking strategists' want. Despite the job title, they don't know the first thing about marketing or strategy, but I learn and laugh from their mistakes.

I build landing pages, sales emails, drip campaigns, and also manage the website including the ecommerce aspect. Damn, I'm really underpaid.

I skimmed the other thread, is he reaching out to companies to sell digital marketing services and take a commission? I might have to play with this on the side ...
>>
>>1224059
no, it was a flat rate and he was probably bullshitting
you're better off attacking a niche and putting your skills into action for yourself

I'm looking to take a similar job for ecommerce. I think I'd be managing clients' online selling

how do you like your job?
>>
>>1224059
i'm you but I've been promoted into the marketing aspect (I was just web admin and SEO before)
>>
>>1224148
I think you are me. I was sold on the job being front end maintenance, but then they saw building and sending emails was essentially free, so things changed.

>>1224126
The industry is interesting, my issues are with the company and the role specifics.

In my eyes, there are the talkers and there are the do-ers.

The strategists are the talkers and IMO have no responsibility or accountability. They typically play it safe and rinse and repeat ideas. They essentially just pass along marching orders to me and take the praise.

On the other hand, I'm the do-er. I probably create, edit, and send 500 email campaigns a year, and manage the pricing for 65 products in multiple currencies. If I don't bat 100%, I'm the dude from Office Space dealing with TPS reports.

It's good on the job learning, but I can't help but feel like it's data entry at times that could be outsourced for 1/18 the cost to India.
>>
>>1224126
Pt 2

In theory, digital marketing (esp automated) is an epic revenue source.

You better believe there's a business reason Amazon floods you with ads after viewing a product.

The disgrace is that many people don't know what they're doing.

>Gimme your email address
>You're now getting my daily email sales list.
>BUY MY SHIT!
>JUST FOLLOWING, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT MY SHIT?!

To bring it full circle, that's where the funnel comes into play. Wine and dine enough ladies, and eventually you'll find on that will let you put it in their butt. Digital and automation can help cheaply expand your net.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.