[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valeant Pharma (VRX) Go or no go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: valeant.png (98 KB, 1084x777) Image search: [Google]
valeant.png
98 KB, 1084x777
They ditched their CEO, can a new one turn things around?
>>
yes, they're under a microscope and investors have taken over the board. everything will be on the up and up going forward
>>
Not yet. It'll drop further down. Keep watching...
>>
I only have 1k invested in them at 46

It'll probably go down but they've at least turn it around. Going to hold for a long time and major shareholders expect their new CEO to bring it to 75 by October and 200+ in 4 years

However, short term I still think they're going back down because of publicity and fines (from Canada and I think US)
>>
>>1222217
>>1222128
>>1222115
>>1222110
The moment it's about to head upwards, please spam the board with it.

Let's make /biz/ rich again!
>>
>>1222128
>>1222217

Dropdown to where? What's the buy-in number?
>>
>>1222350
mid 20s. Do research on their CEO and what plans he has, then decide.
>>
>>1222350
I think they've been hit with the worst already. I bought on the tsx but on the nyse, I think they'll go to 30 then slowly rise back up.

They released their news already and 10-k and the stock only dropped 3 dollars from that. Looks like the hurricane is over. It's going to rise back slowly unless worse news hits them but they've already escaped bankruptcy for now.

I think it'll go something like volkswagen after the huge scandal they had with emissions.
>>
I love Valeant. Bought in the day before it went up 18% from Ackman's announcement. It was actually my 2nd investment. I don't have much money, but I invested another $4k. There could be some minor dips, but I think the worst is over.
>>
>>1222110
As someone who bought at ~85 and still holding, I wouldn't risk it.
>>
could it really rise back to 200s?
>>
>>1222486
Absolutely not, maybe in a decade. They only got there due to bad business practices, and heaven knows big brother is watching them now.
>>
>>1222488
thought so, I'll pass just like I passed on GXY
>>
>>1222492
GXY was bad, but has been salvaged by completely new people running it. ($200M debt to $20M debt) It is still risky, but now appears to be healthier - the question is the market now.

Valeant I would not touch. It is in the position GXY was in two years ago. What is worse is the accounting issues - anytime a public company announces accounting discrepancies, run - don't walk - run.

Maybe they will pull through, but I wouldn't touch it until a couple quarters pass with new people.
>>
>>1222498
yea, both were good tips, but they are too risky for me
>>
>>1222492
It won't go up to $200 but it's got a LOT of room to grow. It's pretty undervalued, but it also had bad stigma and most investors won't buy any shares.
>>
>>1222502
if it dips further and they will get their shit together i might buy some shares, but not right now
>>
>>1222217
>I only have 1k invested in them at 46
>It'll probably go down but they've at least turn it around. Going to hold for a long time and major shareholders expect their new CEO to bring it to 75 by October and 200+ in 4 years
>However, short term I still think they're going back down because of publicity and fines (from Canada and I think US)
Sell that shit
>>
Go. It's a screaming buy at this price
>>
>>1222699
they still have enough products acquired to be profitable. I just don't see them going back to the 300+ stock price they had.
>>
I bought $40k worth at $35. I believe the worst is behind them. The company should be worth much more based on financials, but funds were forced to dump if due to bankruptcy risk which has been mitigated.
>>
>>1223402
>I bought $40k worth at $35. I believe the worst is behind them. The company should be worth much more based on financials, but funds were forced to dump if due to bankruptcy risk which has been mitigated.
You didn't but shit but perhaps 10 shares
>>
if it touches 28-29 and recovers to 30 in a day, ill probably buy in then. maybe 800-1000, but i wont have those funds available for another ~two weeks
>>
it's a fucking meme stock you dip
>>
>>1224239
Memes are getting trump in power, and they make us money. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>1222110
Did anyone see buffets and Munger rip on them? Fucking sewer of a company
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.