[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I really want to become an financial analyst or advisor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: donald.jpg (106 KB, 960x840) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
106 KB, 960x840
Hello, I really want to become an financial analyst or advisor, or something like that. I was wondering if these jobs still existed for someone who gets a finance degree from a okay college(West Virginia University) and maybe a CFA. I plan on interning every summer though, and maybe joining national guard. Also, are there any finance jobs you could get outside of New York City and Chicago that pay alright(60k to 70k). Thanks to whoever answers.
>>
>>1221819
>Hello, I really want to become an financial analyst or advisor, or something like that.
why?

you can certainly make that money in a regional bank. you don't have to go to NYC or CHI. seems like you found a niche for yourself, someone who understands finance but isn't a greedy try-hard glory-hound
>>
>>1221819
nice meme
>>
>>1221819
you would have to travel into the city of certain states but i dont think theres any huge businesses in there other than nyc. there are more flourishing cities besides nyc as well like in CA, NV, CT
>>
>>1221899
60-70k isn't that much. any medium sized city can surely provide that. I'm oretty sure op could make that much in sioux falls. Also some places have niche industries that make tons of money but are not well known. I think Omaha is like the capital of the american insurance industry.

60-70k in a medium city is incredibly doable.
>>
>>1221819
you sound like a straight shooter with upper management written all over you, good luck m8
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.