[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a good paying job that requires a degree: lie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: OrneryDearHarlequinbug.gif (1 MB, 560x240) Image search: [Google]
OrneryDearHarlequinbug.gif
1 MB, 560x240
How to get a good paying job that requires a degree: lie and say you have a degree. I've noticed most companies "requiring" a degree don't even verify that you actually have one.
>>
>>1221770
no they don't but if you gonna lie bout a degree make sure you know the profs names and the curriculum otherwise a guy shows up from the same uni and you are done in two sentences.
>>
until you get caught and blacklisted
>>
>>1222029
>blacklisted

That's why you use a fake name you dip
>>
>>1221770
This is the most dumbest thing I've heard. It might have worked 20-30 years ago. Nowadays it's almost impossible. Unless you go and work in a shithole country.

>sage
>>
>>1222039
explain... how? everything is tied to social security numbers.
>>
>>1222066
Go to a market that spics frequeny and buy an SSN. Have your employer take deductions for married and nine children. Since it's someone else's number, you'll never get caught.
>>
>>1222039
Kek
>>
>>1221770
My company fired a recent hire a few months ago because a background check revealed she hadn't even been to college.

So yeah go for it.
>>
>>1222070
Then when they take the suspicious shit to the police, they track you and find out you are committing identity theft.
>>
>>1222095
They're most likely not going to bother going this far with any investigation. They're a business, if you're good at your job then they'll keep it. If you're bad at it, then the boss will take you into his office and tell you that he has suspicions that you're lying and getting fuckin fired for doing a shitty job.
>>
>>1222111
>platitudes
>generalizations
>autism
>>
Exactly. Don't be shitty at your job and it will never come up
>>
lmfao, any company worth working for will have a 3rd party vendor (like sterling back check for example, my company checked via that one) check every detail on your resume
>>
>>1222025
This and also, make sure there is a guy w/ your name that has the same degree.
>>
>>1221770
a couple of years back i had someone transferred to my team
the job required very basic knowledge of code. anyone who attended college or uni for even a single semester would have that knowledge.
i smelled bullshit right on the first day so i contacted the uni he claimed he got his master's from and they had no record of him (i said i was him asking for a copy of my grades sheet)

the guy has been working in the company for two years before he was transferred to my team and fired the same day.
nobody even bothered to validate his claims in his CV

so i would say go ahead OP. if you can lie your way into a job then that workplace deserve and incompetent and ignorant fucker as yourself
>>
You are correct, however many companies especially in smaller areas don't actually check
>>
>>1222070
sure...
>>
>>1222324
May i ask what happened to this employee? I've been with the same company coming on to 5 years and was planning on leaving to another job in the same industry citing more job experience (just no degree )
>>
>>1222334
he was fired. no clue what happened with him afterwards
>>
>>1222334
i wanted to add that if you come with job experience it is much better than lying about degrees. noone will turn an applicant with proven 5 year experience in the field just because they do not have a degree. if they do then you are better off because it's a shit workplace
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.