[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$$$$$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456696272221.gif (997 KB, 108x163) Image search: [Google]
1456696272221.gif
997 KB, 108x163
Hey /biz/, i come baring gifts!

I'm gonna reveal to you how to make a million dollars, step by step.

>Brainstorm a SMALL business idea that you can go door to door to promote (i.e. Window cleaning, landscaping, etc)
>Go on fiverr.com and get a logo and graphics for $5
>Get business cards made up
>Learn what it takes to master door-door sales via youtube/internet.
>Grab your balls and go knocking on door and sell those jobs and get those bitches on the schedule and make that money.
>keep banging out jobs and start socking that money away.
>do this for 3 years and save and save
>realize said 300K+ you've created
>learn the stock market by Gurus that don't actually suck. (free courses ftw!)
>wisely invest and with your amount of leverage you have, you will be a millionaire ez pz.
>>
>>1221735
>with your leverage
Why would i take on leverage if I have 300k i can put into a nice index and just work on my business and continue that???
This makes no sense
>>
>>1221735
you realize that this is too difficult for anyone on biz right?

everyone here is looking for a "push here for money lmao" strategy. anything that requires more work then simply clicking their mouse all day is a no-go.
>>
>>1221738
>work on my business
i meaaan. you don't need the business anymore dork. it served it's purpose.
>>
So basically found a company and then invest you profits into the stock market. Groundbreaking stuff, OP.
>>
>>1221735
>HE THINKS HE CAN MAKE $100,000 PER YEAR VIA DOOR-TO-DOOR WINDOW CLEANING

laughinggirls.png
>>
File: 1456695866036.jpg (46 KB, 720x604) Image search: [Google]
1456695866036.jpg
46 KB, 720x604
>>1221869
>>
>>1221742
so true lel

I personally am layed off work right now but the best way to make money is to work for it.
You can then go one step further and invest and make your money work for you but you cant expect to double your money over night without taking huge risks which usually ends up with you losing everything.

You can get lucky with a penny stock that may become a moon landing but its a huge risk investing in something like that with a decent chunk of change.

Im still still new to the game though but thats what I understand so far.
>>
>>1221883
you're on the right track, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.