[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, a graduating senior who's looking to get a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (376 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 480x360
>be me, a graduating senior who's looking to get a job lined up
>find a sweet analyst position with a federal agency
>they're looking to immediately hire after graduation
>I think I have a pretty decent shot at getting the job
>The day before my interview, they send me a security questionnaire
>one of the questions is have I done drugs in the past twelve months
>probably shouldn't lie, so I say I smoked marijuana some months ago
>send in questionnaire
>next day
>hiring manager sends me an email telling me that I'm no longer qualified for this position

Why, bros?
>>
You're going to tell a future employee you smoked weed? Fucking idiot
>>
>>1221677
I've only been clean for the last 3 months anyway, I wouldn't have passed the drug test
>>
>>1221675

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
yeah i'm convinced everyone on this board is a literal retard.
>>
>apply for federal position
>tell them you broke the law

lmao!!
>>
>>1221678

then what's the point of this entire thread
>>
File: 1440215160270.jpg (88 KB, 718x820) Image search: [Google]
1440215160270.jpg
88 KB, 718x820
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>1221678
troll or idiot

1. you tell your potential employer that you're the apex of human civilization in these questionnaires. They don't expect the truth. They expect to have a person that understands that they don't want to face litigation down the line if you happen to be a dopefiend.

They don't give a shit if you smoke pot outside of work.They just don't want to be associated with your potsmoking or know about it for LEGAL purposes. That is the purpose of these forms.

2. Weed is out of your system in less than a month if you just don't smoke pot, you addict. It is out of your system in less than a week if you take necessary precautions (drink a huge amount of water, cranberry juice, other means).
>>
Fucking hell. Am I going to be permanently black listed from working for the federal government?
>>
>>1221675
>purposely disqualifies himself from employment

Dude, they're the government. Weed is illegal, you fuckwit; what did you think was going to happen? From a government perspective, any schedule I drug would disqualify you from employment there.

>>1221678
>only clean for 3 months

why did you not look any of this shit up before you fucking filled out the form? Jesus Christ you're a moron.

I don't know why this surprises me; you're applying to work for the government.
>>
>>1221678
You would have pissed clean. They don't bother with hair tests 99% of the time. You are a complete and utter moron
>>
>>1221675
Lol.

If you're this stupid, you probably would've gotten fired anyway. If that makes you feel any better.
>>
Light the joint, lose a point.
>>
>>1221685
if they wanted to do a hair test (which a federal agency is likely to do) he'd be fucked. get off your horse
>>
>>1221688
hahaha... holy shit, come to think of it, yes you most likely will. At the very least you'll be blacklisted for a year or two, until they clear out their database (if they ever do; they might not since they're government).

Let it sink into your head for a minute... you just willingly told the government, through a direct digital document, that you smoke weed.

You have thoroughly fucked your shit up. But hey I'm assuming you mean you've graduated high school, right? If that's the case it probably won't be counted against you when you re-apply anywhere 3 or 4 years from now. You probably wouldn't even be qualified anyway at the current moment... even if you did just get out of college.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.