[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best option of internet work/passive income if Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445233634524.jpg (80 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1445233634524.jpg
80 KB, 533x800
What is the best option of internet work/passive income if Im only need 500$ per month?

>beermoney
>bait tier sites where you will make 1$ per day

>sucking dicks
>too ugly
>>
It doesn't matter if you're ugly as long as your mouth is purdy, boy.
>>
literally buy a house and rent it. 500 a month is pretty much exactly what you will get and other than when lease renewals come around it's passive as hell
>>
>>1221535
a duplex to be more specific, live in one and the other covers mortgage etc

the 500 dollars per month is now the money he saves by not having to pay rent
>>
do transcription work online

prepare to want to die
>>
Do you know a little programming? Try CodeCanyon or simple HTML themes on WrapBootstrap or ThemeForest. Easy money
>>
try looking at this
https://kairosplanet.com/
i'm in it like a month and i've got like 543$ from it and you can even get more
here is the site if you want to start going
https://cabinet.kairosplanet.com/register/#aa4997
>>
>>1222347

scam

fuck off
>>
>>1222347
https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/3njunw/does_anyone_have_experience_with_kairos/
>>
>>1222899
>>1222905
have you seen anyone of them say that they tryed and they scamed him?
>>
>>1222899
>>1222905
the company is running for 2 years and still no one ever said that he tryed it and they scamed him
soo...
>>
work until you have $500
>>
File: 1452557693937.jpg (234 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1452557693937.jpg
234 KB, 1333x2000
>>1223109
Its doesnt work like this in third world countries
>>
>>1221530
Nope. You actually need to work to get money.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.