[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advertising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 382x132) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 382x132
>is it true that certain companies will pay you to plaster their logo on your vehicle
>>
>>1221298
bump because I want to know
>>
>>1222080
>>1222080
im a millionaire thanks to this very thing
ama
>>
>>1222083
Where did you hear of it? How did you start? How much initial did you generate? What about now?
>>
>>1222250
>actually thinking the anon who didn't explain shit was serious
A sucker is born every minute on this site.
>>
>>1222258
I don't trust people on this website, but I might as well ask and see if his answers match up with what I research. Only an idiot would never ask at all
>>
>>1222250
you can make few bucks but don't expect to get rich from it
i had a telecom logo on my car for three months once. had the hookup from a friend that worked advertisement at that provider, they payed me 500$ a month for three months then it was over.
easy money but it will not make you rich.
>>
>>1222269
I would take the fuck out of that money though. I drive quite a bit, any ideas as to where I could pick up these deals?
>>
>>1222276
just straight call the PR/advertising department of any big chain you have in your area offer your car as a billboard. literally.
first pickings would be telekom, ISP, Soda drinks.
i must warn you though anon, my car was keyed a few times when i had the add on it. people are dicks and if you have a decent car you may want to consider that
>>
>>1222290
Well fuck. I drive a 2014 civic in az. What state are you in?
>>
>>1222416

The idea for paying people to put advertising on their cars probably originated during the dot-com bubble.

I do remember one thing: They paid more if you drove and SUV and I think you also got more if you had a nicer car. Also, location and number of miles driven per day factored into the payout.

I'm not sure a 2014 Civic in Arizona will pay very much.
>>
>>1222262
You're doing it wrong.

The best way to get information out of people is to deny the shit out of their claims whether or not you believe them. People strive to prove others wrong, especially on the internet. If they back out and say "well, I don't care if you don't believe me" then they're full of shit or aren't going to give you anything anyway.
>>
Hey can anyone tell me how to into copyrighting?
I've always been interested in advertising.
>>
>>1222269
That is an amazing offer to advertise.
Did you have to drive a certain amount of miles every month for them to pay you?

my total expenses to drive a year come up to $3660 including tax, nsurance, petrol, and the car its self was £1000 so the first year is going to pay that cost. And I drive a lot so I would make $2340 profit for the first year and then $3340 profit the next year.
In 3 years my insurance is going to drop radically (around $800-1200, Im a new 19y/o driver so its expensive as fuck for the first 3) so the profits will jump to $4540.

In other words, I would make close to 5k a year to go about my normal routine.
>>
>>1223410
Good luck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.