[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke as hell. Any tips? [serious]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1242x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1242x813
I'm broke as hell. I have a full time job earning $17.00 an hour, my wife makes $20 an hour and we still broke as hell. Rent is killing us here in Orlando, FL. Struggling to pay bills.

I also started a cleaning company around February, but haven't been that lucky. Beer money is what I have been able to make with it.

I need some serious tips on what to do with my shitty life (I hate my damn 9-5 job really hate it) on how to make better money. I even have a master degree in international marketing which is shit too.

Any serious minds out there with some good tips ?
>>
Is it hard to get away with being homeless in florida? Can one of your jobs allow you to live in sleeping bags in your cars in their parking lots.
>>
Does she peg you?
If the house isn't clean when she gets home does she beat you?
Are you allowed to have friends over?
Inb4 op gets actually cucked on a Thu evening in front of the TV after dinner
Lol I'd rather be homeless you're not a man
>>
>>1220845
make a savings account or move into more cheaper housing
>>
>>1220845
Get a smaller house and make some cuts in your spending, you and your girlfriend do overtime and try for a promotion or better job, there isn't some fucking hidden secret
>>
Your gf cute? at least a 5/10? Camwhore her out.Those cunts make thousands a day.(1)

(1) If she is pretty and pretend to like people in a chat room.
>>
>>1220891
she has a better chance of saving her reputation by being a gogo dancer
>>
>>1220899
Depending on how personable she is and how cute she can make herself look, there are plenty of girls that hardly ever show anything and still make hundreds in a few hours. lizmerow is a top one on chaturbate.
>>
>>1220845
You two make more than enough money, combined, to pay rent and bills. Stop being retarded with your money.
>>
>Renting

Thanks for the money goyim
>>
>>1220845
How are you that broke, even if you each only work 20 hrs that's still a good chunk of change, and that's coming from someone in Miami where it makes rent there look cheap
>>
>As of February 2016, average apartment rent within 10 miles of Orlando, FL is $1200.
> One bedroom apartments in Orlando rent for $988 a month on average and two bedroom apartment rents average $1220.

(Using 38% for tax and retirement savings, this is probably high due to the fact they more than likely don't put that much into retirement.)

His earnings: $17*40*.62*4 = $1686
Her earnings: $20*40*.62*4 = $1984
Combined: $3600

Sounds like you're fucking up desu. Do you have retarded high car payments of $300+ a month each? Are you both in credit card debt?
>>
>>1220845
One of you is spending too much
Avg housing cost for 2 adults in Orlando is 9900 a year
>>
>>1220845

So the two of you make $304 per day and you can't make ends meet?

Sounds like you guys need to search CL for another place to live, that is cheaper.

You may be better off buying a cheap home and paying a mortgage.

Florida is notoriously tough for young people to make a living.
>>
>>1220845
down size
>get small one or two room apartment
>end your lease/car payments and buy $5k cars

There's no reason as to why you're broke making as much as you do. Even if we were to tell you how to make more money, with the habits you have you'd probably stay in the same predicament.
>>
>>1220961
I'd second the cheap home. Then, get a goddamn rental when you can. Then another. You need to get your act together
>>
>>1220845
whats the job dumbass

you gave us a degree youre obv not using but failed to tell us what you actually do for shekels
>>
>>1220905
>google her name
>3rd result is this thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.