[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything crypto-currency related >MEME getting big on reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460220642015.jpg (175 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
1460220642015.jpg
175 KB, 900x450
Everything crypto-currency related

>MEME getting big on reddit
>long term bitcoin discussion
>discuss new coins
>what to hold/pump/dump
>general discussion
>shill us your shitcoins
etc
>>
>>1220672
No.
>>
https://discord.gg/0vYw9ftUO4glCsJQ
/crypto/ discord
>>
>>1220672
Bitcoin prices are going to increase in July drastically buy them now
>>
>>1222071

This. A lot of normies are gonna buy bitcoins. Then they're gonna realize the halving doesn't change a thing and they're gonna sell it, dropping the price.
>>
>>1222082
it's what i have been saying all month.
>>
Trumpcoin went to shit. Great meme
>>
>>1220683
>he trades memestocks and thinks he's SoMature by ignoring Bitcoin
You deserve what's coming to you.
>>
Can anyone explain to someone who is completely clueless about technology what the big deal about this shit is, and why people still care after bitcoin got its 15 min of fame?
>>
>>1222489
Who cares why its popular? anything thats hyped makes money.
>>
>>1222489
Because it is Point Of Sale ( POS) which avoids centralized banks fucking you around. They take a heady profit on processing fees and Credit Card systems and guess who those cost the most for. The little guys like you and me.

If you dislike how the government manages money its a non state based system which has its own benefits.

Most of its initial value came from its for use in Illegitimate purchases.after that it just has defacto value because even if you don't buy drugs there's a good chance that someone else does and bamm now you have value.

Seriously though if your a small business owner you get fucked over by credit cards and it seems like most financial institutions of the state just care about Big Business so Bitcoin is a currency for the people. Where your in control of your bank account.
>>
>>1223892
Kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.