[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are these guys? They sent me a letter congratulating me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Delta_Mu_Delta_Logo.png (11 KB, 150x266) Image search: [Google]
Delta_Mu_Delta_Logo.png
11 KB, 150x266
Who are these guys? They sent me a letter congratulating me on my GPA and telling me what a big deal they are. They want me to give 'em $60 and attend a dinner in two weeks.
>>
>>1220548
Don't do it. Plenty of collegeconfidental threads will tell you it basically means nothing.

Try to join a honor society sanctioned by your university (such as honor fraternities).
>>
>>1220548
Legitimate honor societies do not change any money for anything.

Alpha Lambda Delta and Phi Eta Sigma are two reasonably well-known honor societies that are free if you qualify. And the most well-known is Phi Beta Kappa, which is also free.

Don't waste your money with those monkeys.
>>
>>1220556
collegeconfidential threads? I haven't been on /biz/ in a while. Their letter's all 'we're a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and a member of the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs...the Zeta nu Chapter was dounded at SCSU (where I'm attending) in 12/1993'

None of this means anything? I'm not surprised, figured I'd come poking around for confirmation.
>>
>>1220566
*founded, whatever

>>1220565
That's basically what I figured. I'm almost done with my accounting degree but I haven't exactly grown up reading business magazines and following news. Which, I'm sure would have anyone who says 'Networking is everything!' shaking their heads, but what are you gonna do. So if they -were- worth anything, I probably still wouldn't have heard of them.
>>
>>1220566
collegeconfidential is a forum for college student and college-related topics
>>
>>1220565
PBK member here

it doesn't mean shit besides having the requirement of a 3.5 GPA, which is easy if you're not dumb
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.