[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best thing I could do with pretty bad chronic fatigue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
Whats the best thing I could do with pretty bad chronic fatigue? I can probably only work in short bursts a few times a day and I know I cant hold down a stable job without flexible hours.
>>
How do you heal chronic fatigue?
>>
>>1217761
I don't know I was just asking what kind of jobs/work I could do, at least in the mean time.
>>
>>1217761
You don't. It's a life sentence.
It can get less bad though.

I thought like an idiot that teaching would be a good idea because I could be ill during half terms which are approximately every 6 or 7 weeks
I'm in hell. Don't do it.

Do a job where you can sit down and with minimal pressure for ok money.
Or build a business from home
>>
>>1217831
When I was younger I sold dresses on ebay and books on amazon. But that was before chinese people ruined my income

I'm sorry you have it anon.
>>
>>1217742

See a doctor. Change your diet and exercise.

A lot of this is prob in your head.
>>
>>1217742
I can actually empathize with you because I have chronic lymes disease, which one of the side effects is really bad fatigue.

The answer to the best thing you can do? You have to find a way to give yourself the best quality of life possible. I make sure I go to bed the same time every night, I don't look at screens an hour before bed, I take an hour walk a day, I try to eat only the healthiest foods. I got a job that is a miserable white collar existence (bookkeeping), but its 45 hours a week and since I live such a boring life I don't need much money.

It sucks but you gotta find a way to deal with your fatigue... most people need to be able to work at least 40 hours a week.
>>
>>1217742
small amounts of methamphetamine thru out the day will help a lot, a healthy line when u wake up should keep u going most of the day just don't get hooked on the shit use it for what it's meant for.
>>
How often do you exercise? What is your diet like? How about your social life? Do you feel that you are in control of your life or that life is something that happens to you?
>>
Don't believe that taking a drug will fix you up. Lots of amphetamine-shills around here for some reason; I guess it's a millenials thing.

You would do well in going to a doctor just to rule out a disease, but most probably your problem is philosophical. You could tell us a bit more about yourself.
>>
>>1218118
Quit drinking coffee, work out, sleep 7-9 hours.

That will solve your chronic fatigue without any need of medication, if you want me to go more into detail ask.

I used to suffer from it.
>>
>>1218131
please do
>>
I did a 23andme test then got it analyzed by promethease.

Found out I has this and started taking ribose for the fatigue. It helps a lot. Highly recommend doing the genetic stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine_monophosphate_deaminase_deficiency_type_1
>>
>>1218039
No it's not you fucking pranny. It's an inability to produce energy on a cellular level .
>>
>>1217742
Did you have a echocardiogram performed? you might have heart failure
>>
>>1218245
This is a good point.
>>
>>1218019
Isn't teaching meant to be a cushy job with long holidays?
>Teach Maths
>No coursework, marking essays, experiments.
>Tell kiddies how to add up fractions, give exercises.
>Multiple choice quiz with 10 questions.
>Spend 15 minutes correcting them.
>Spend the rest hour and a half telling the kids to shut the fuck up.

Sounds comfy af; could you expand on how you got into it and why it's shit?
>>
Cocaine
>>
>>1218271
Long as fuck hours. Working and marking or writing repirys through the evenings and holidays except the August one. Which makes it expensive as fuck to go on holiday at that time because prices skyrocket.

Money's not bad but when you divide it by hours worked it's really shit.

Special needs kids dumped in class with no support and you're still expected to get the sane levels as the other class that might have none.

Cushy? Don't make me laugh. It's a life mistake on an epic scale don't fall into it.
My reason was a sculpture degree (whoops)
I only stick it because when it's good it great and the kids are brilliant even when they're fuckers

Teaching is a profession where everything is your fault and some cunt is always scrutinising your every move. They're always trying to trip you up to replace you with younger cheaper teachers.
It's a shitfest. I'll never get the years back I spent trying to win an unwinnable game
What a stupid lose.
Dont be me
>>
>>1218271
My mother is a special ed teacher. From what I remember, it's a horrible job.

When she started out, she would always come back with bruises on her calves from the little shits biting and punching.
After a couple years she was working from 7-9 everyday, sometimes more, and was swamped with paperwork on the weekends.
Didn't have work but still needed money during the holidays.
>>
>>1217761
stop smoking the chronic
>>
>>1218735
maybe some chronic is what he needs
>>
>>1217761
If you can manage to exercise, your body will regulate your energy more efficiently throughout the day. I had bad chronic fatigue for years and it went away after losing 25 lbs from lifting high rep. Low weight (4 set, 10 reps of 15-20lbs to start) dumbells, and forcing myself to do 12 mins of cardio at the beginning has led to some pretty big changes after a few months. Now I can do much more, and it is just as easy.

I also tried to stop drinking sugary drinks and just have water, part of the fatigue was from spiking my sugar and insulin levels. I was basically in bed all day after work feeling shitty, but now I still sit around as much but the psychological guilt is also lifted because of going to the gym now. Feeling better and pretty sure I am recovered from years of chronic fatigue now.
>>
>>1219005
This X 1000

I literally have just started doing all this right over a month a go and wow I lost 14.7 lbs and feel so much better.

I spend 2 hours doing intense hiking (cardio) and my blood pressure went from 140-150/90 to 113/70.

talk about a change for the positive.

I dont feed my body fast food garbage or anykind of soda.
>>
>>1219042
Gorging myself and slamming energy drinks was my way to cope with low energy, but it put me in a hole. I still have a sugarfree energy drink some mornings but it's sort of an old habit, because now that I am healthy, my self worth is now existant and I care about the cost of my food now. I think it evened out my hormones too, before I started this I kept having this fucking high pitched voice problem, I don't anymore for whatever reason and I seem to get more respect from co-workers. I'll get better reviews and hell, maybe it'll help me land a way better job.
It's like I've been living in a tent all my life, and now I put down first payment on a house and am starting to renovate that bitch with every workout I do.
>>
>>1219101
Yup, when i first started working out I became more aggressive as the dormant testosterone started flowing. Felt damn good too.

Its balanced out again, but I totally get what you were talking about with the self worth and confidence. I now actually looks somewhat attractive and feel wayyy more confident.

Good luck with everything man.
>>
>>1217742
Eat less refined sugar and carbs. Your body is used to getting spikes of easily convertible energy and then crashing. Try cutting back on carbs as much as you can (its hard at first and makes fatigue feel worse but it gets progressively easier) and replace it with a healthy diet of fat and protein. I like to have a shake with hemp protein and an avacado in it. This gives me the fat and protein I need for most of the day. I also take some herbal supplements like bee pollen and maca root, these both help with fatigue and increase my energy levels, although they can also overstimulate me if i take too much. Also maca makes you extra horny and you cum harder. I'm also taking "Ginko Smart" which has ginko biloba and DMAE and some other nootropics that seem to help me stay sharp throughout the day.

Excercising regularly (especially in the morning) also helps tremendously. It's hard to get into the habbit at first but once you do you're brain associates the "runners high" and lower fatigue levels with it and then you're hooked. Even just doing a couple sets with some weights while you cook breakfast can make huge difference.

Hope this helps senpai
>>
>>1219005
>>1219042

These, my diet used to be full of sugar, like, 6 in my tea and shitloads of carbs and refined grains. Since I drastically changed my diet and basically went keto my energy levels have been perfectly stable all day. Since my blood sugar is always basically the same the only thing which affects if I feel tired or not is the amount of sleep I had.
>>
Modafinil. You can order it online.
>>
>>1218733
Well yeah special ED would be much harder. Pretty sure he meant just a regular teaching job would be comfy.
>>
>>1220081
Do you use it? If so, whats your experience with it?
>>
>>1220064
I did a keto diet for about a month. Lost 15lbs, lots more energy, clear thinking for the first time in years, better mood, etc. It was great. Then I had to travel a few times and it was difficult keeping to the diet on the road, and slowly I eventually abandoned it.

Somehow it's been really hard for me to start back up again, even though I know the benefits were really great.
>>
>>1220245
Nope, but it is prescribed for day-time sleepiness and narcolepsy.
>>
>>1218232

For some people it is. For some people it isn't.
>>
>>1218232
>It's an inability to produce energy on a cellular level .
What causes this then?
>>
>>1220316
If you can cure chronic fatigue with exercise you didn't have chronic fatigue you were fat and or lazy and out of shape.
If you cured it with dietary changes then you has a poor diet.

>>1220338
Whoever finds out is going to be very fucking rich.

Let me take this opportunity to underscore my don't go into teaching message. Don't go into teaching
That is all
>>
>>1220545
Well isn't chronic fatigue a syndrome, ie defined by a set of symptoms? I don't think there is a test that can tell you 'yes you definitely have legit chronic fatigue and it's not caused by other issues.'

If so, then a lot of people who have some/all of those symptoms may actually be suffering from other issues which cause similar symptoms, e.g. poor diet, lack of exercise, weight issues, depression, etc.
>>
>>1220571
You can have chronic fatigue as a symptom of cancer or aids for example.
But chronic fatigue syndrome is its own thing. They shouldve thought of a better name. But again, I seriously doubt people were so out if shape that they were suffering ME like symptoms that were then cured by going to the gym.

They're worth ruling out but it's frustrating as fuck that depression and diet/exercise is what everyone gets hung up on.and it's weird how many people want to have an opinion on something they legitimately don't have.

Out of shape people are not experiencing debilitating fatigue. They're full of shit and whining.
>>
>>1217742
Backstory
>exhausted all the time from when I was a teen onward
>sleep 10-12 hours a day and wake up tired
>no drive, energy or goals
>when having sex takes forever to blow load, sometimes not at all

Flash forward 20 years later.
>35 years old
>decide to get my testosterone levels checked because of random commercial
>dr. says I have the testosterone of a 70 year old
>take testosterone injections once a week
>now I can't even force myself to sleep more than 7 hours a day if I tried
>wake up feeling refreshed and energized
>tremendous amount of drive and energy
>after a long day of work do side projects around the house and set up 2 side businesses
>beast in bed. have sex all the time now. insatiable cravings for women
>muscle mass increase

Testosterone has changed my life. I never knew what I was missing until I have been taking it. If you feel like you have a deficiency, address it now. Low T is a crippling problem. It may be something else but if you have chronic fatigue it is most likely a physical ailment caused by an illness or deficiency.
>>
>>1217742

I also have major fatigue. I wake at midday and can only work 1-2 hours before being exhausted.

The reality is, it actually has to do with diet and exercise. My diet is nothing but sugary crap and I don't exercise or walk, period.

Fatigue = poor health.

Change your diet, and make sure you gradually exercise to develop muscle etc. so your body can carry you throughout the day.

Best of luck.
>>
>>1217742
get your dna analayzed for methylation abnormalities and start supplementing to reduce or eliminate the chronic fatty gay
>>
>>1218021
LOL
>>
>>1218118
because their new to drugs
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.