[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr I have a 489 credit score and need a $4000 loan. i knocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: realness.jpg (42 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
realness.jpg
42 KB, 500x440
tl;dr I have a 489 credit score and need a $4000 loan.

i knocked a(n evil) chick up 2 yrs ago. Decided to stay and love my daughter help raise her etc. Started building a home and life together. Things were stressful but good for awhile. One night we had a fight, she got very drunk, started whooping on me, our daughter woke up, anyway you all can probably see where this is going. l left the house bloody and beaten, she escapes with a small bruise on her neck from me trying to get her the fuck off of me. Came back the next day, she's gone, spend the day trying to clean the house and figure out what she stole from me. Go to friends house, trying to come home and the cops are calling saying she is there with her whole family, they need me to say what they can take blah blah blah (please come here so we can arrest you). I said i wasn't going to my house while they were there.. so they let them take whatever they wanted out of my house without me being there (they took a lot of my stuff). They didn't give up there, called my personal cell the next day and said if i didn't come down to the station, to give "my side of the story", they would put a warrant out for my arrest. Get to the station, he is telling me i beat up my daughter and her mom, which i didn't.. i brought up i had pics to prove it, and he started yelling and arrested me. Wouldn't even let me make a statement against her.

if you can't imagine, i'm fucking broke. car note, rent, insurance, like everyone else, and child support on top of that for my baby girl that i haven't seen in a year and a half.

So i got to court and got a public defender. They aren't going to do a single damn thing for me unless i pay them $5000. I have 1k in the bank from my tax return and I am really hurting to not dip into that. I need to but i need a lawyer worse. my credit score is 489 because i missed payments on my car trying to manage child support/rent/ everything al by myself while helping raise a child. Options?
>>
>>1188572
>So i got to court and got a public defender. They aren't going to do a single damn thing for me unless i pay them $5000.
Public defenders are free, sempai.
>>
>>1188583
let me put it this way... they will sit down and talk to me, but put it in no unclear terms that if I pay them, they will be able to "do certain other things"

the guy who runs the law firm that is my PD, is fucking married to one of the judges. So, paying them 5k would almost surely get me off
>>
bump. just talked to a lawyer who will do it 3500. will i have better chances with a 2500$ loan?
>>
>>1188591
Wow, you sound like a 2 time loser. Defend yourself and roll with the decision, muster all your evidence and get ready to put on a good show for the judge. On the bright side, sticking your dick in crazy is a mistake most people only make once.
>>
>>1188572

It always makes me uncomfortable with how heartless and evil women can be. The moment she hit you you should have called the cops and taken the kid out of there. She would have been drunk and you would have evidence of her hitting you.

Hindsight is 20/20, good luck.
>>
>>1188572
How the hell did you fuck up so bad? You actually make me feel better about my life.
>>
>>1188642
i am lol. but i have a job and i'm trying man, so I have that going for me right?

>>1188652
thanks anon

>>1188656
i'm glad you feel better, i know my situation could be much worse.

soooo.. am i going to have any luck getting a loan ?
>>
>>1188642
you have the same attitude the court has, though man.. does knocking up a chick make me a loser? or being broke? my dead end 8-5?? probably because i have yellow ass teeth and am in a lame ass band? we're going to play a show soon, it'll probably suck, and i'll be an even bigger loser right? Hopefully the day that i finally get to hold my daughter again, she will look at me and know i fought for her, and if i'm holding her, that'll mean i won something. All they see is a wife beater
>>
File: 1445582117545.png (32 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
1445582117545.png
32 KB, 381x339
>>1188572
>shit poorfags do
>>
>>1188681
Not through traditional means.

How did you fuck your credit so bad? I've never heard of anyone below 500, and I know people who have declared bankruptcy.
>>
>>1188690
You became a wife beater the second you didn't get on top of this before she called the cops on you.

Let this be a lesson to everyone else: IF YOU GET BEATEN UP BY YOUR GIRLFRIEND/WIFE, YOU NEED TO CALL THE COPS ASAP BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, AND SHE DOES, YOU ARE GUILTY BY DEFAULT, AND WILL NEED TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE, NO MATTER WHAT THE LAW SAYS OR THE REALITY OF YOUR SITUATION IS.

You dun goof'd OP, good luck with your case; you should ask your lawyer about payment plans, because it's unlikely you'll be able to find a loan. You could try bail bonds or something, but I'd guess the lawyer offering to represent you is probably your best bet.
>>
File: 1435419940416.png (404 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1435419940416.png
404 KB, 853x480
>>1188744
>mfw OP actually talked to police

He already fucked himself. They will use whatever he said against him, i.e. he says "I hit her in self defense, she was beating me", the cops testify he said "I hit her", he's fugged
>>
>>1188572

the answer is simple. you're screwed.
>>
Oh definitely get some friends prepped to do some character witnesses. It might be your only saving grace. If you can give solid proof she has a drinking problem then you're golden.
>>
>>1188572
I'm 20 and have a 700 credit score peak 754 but I opened a credit card and it dropped
>>
>>1188739
Well, when she lied to the govt to get a food stamps card saying we didn't live together, they put me on child support. At the time I had a part time job, and couldn't send what they were demanding. I was tapped out buying diapers clothes and everything else that a baby needs that isn't food. So I missed the payments and that shows up on my credit report. I pay every month now. >>1188755
I may seem like the biggest dumbass in the world, but I'm sure there are worse. I never said I hit her, because I didn't. I would've been arrested no matter what man. If I didn't go in, they would've picked me up at work and I'd be fired.

So the general answer I'm gettin here is no on the loan. And yes anons let my shit be a lesson to you all. Don't be like me. The only reason I never called cops was because she's the mother of my child, and I won't be part of my daughter potentially bein taken away from her mother. Even if I hate her now, my kid loves her
>>
>>1188572
Kys you pathetic loser your life is never going to improve
>>
File: 50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>1189140
Lol if I ever made an allusion to the fact that i thought things would get better, i am truly sorry. I'm not going to kill myself just yet.
>>
Tough spot bc the justice system and sexism.
You said you're in a band, if that's not making you money you might have to pawn the instruments.
Do you have rich friends/ relatives? I think if you draft up a personal loan document and both sign it with a notary present ($1.50 at most banks) that's binding enough that the loaner will go for it.
>>
>can't find anyone to loan him 5k to save his life
Rot.in.hell.
There are people who make nothing but good decisions and they still get fucked in the ass all the time where they have to spend years clawing their way back to stability. You fucked yourself over a million ways and think there's some simple way to walk away from it? The loan clearly won't do jack shit here, just flee the country and learn a trade. Or, work another job and save up your own money to help your daughter while fighting to get that whore you call her mother off your back. This meme about child support is about as "hard" on men as a time-share. Judges aren't all fucking retards, and if you slipped through the cracks for some reason and are unfairly punished, there are countless ways to review your case. Look at this situation as the consequence for a lifetime of not giving a shit about yourself.
>>
>>1189145
Your only chance, at this point, is to get smart, really really quickly, and realize the gravity of your situation. Money is no object here, because if you're worried about $2k over the legacy of your name, you're definitely going to prison.

1) you're going to get an attorney who specializes in men's rights cases. You're not going to go with your local public defender unless they specialize in men's rights. You're going to pay out the ass for your lawyer, and they're probably going to have to set up a payment plan for you but hey, $10k of debt is better than living the rest of your life as a child-abusing felon.

2) You're going to listen to every word your lawyer says as it relates to trial prep and discovery. You're going to tell this lawyer everything you can remember about the incident, no matter how stupid or what kind of light it puts you in, because you're paying this person to protect you, and the ammunition they need is the truth, so they can shield you from anything that makes you look bad, and highlight anything that makes you look good. You've already been fucked by the system, now don't go fucking yourself by hiding shit from the one person ethically obligated to defend your case to the best of their ability.

3) You're going to hand over photographic evidence of the damage from the fight to your lawyer so he/she can introduce it as evidence. Keep the originals (or a digital copy) for yourself, though.

3) You're not going to talk to anyone involved in this crime or its investigation. They can all go through your lawyer; in fact, you might want to get a new cell phone and give your lawyer your current one, so he can document any & all attempts to contact you by the bitch or the cops. If the cops pick you up, the only (and I mean ONLY) words out of your mouth are "I cannot speak to you without my lawyer present".

4) Once you beat the charges, you press charges against the mother for falsifying a police report.
>>
>>1189176
have thought about pawning instruments. may have to do this, hope not. desu it wouldn't help much , but at this point it's better than nothing. I don't have any friends or family to help. I get the whole "if i had 5k, you'd have it" a lot. I'm not begging anyone for the whole amount though.

>>1189182
look man if you think getting a loan hasn't been my LAST resort, you're crazy. Trust me i know there are people that have it worse. Who's to say i haven't been working since i was a kid to help pay the bills man...? I've worked my way up to being able to support myself (and two other people while my daughter and ex stayed with me) I know my situation isn't better or worse than anyone elses. Just exploring my options. I wouldn't give a shit about this, if catching a charge didn't mean i would lose my job and pretty much everything else. It's all i have, now

and no memery about child support being hard on men. they probably are going to try to put me in jail after i get through this, for the payments I missed while my ex was lying to get food stamps and i was the only one working to support our baby. Shit sucks man, but i'm not looking for pity, why would any of you random ass holes on this site care? i came here to ask some different sources if i had a chance at getting a loan.
>>
>>1189203
This brah.

You have no fucking idea what it feels like to lose your freedom and your agency.
A crippled good name is terrible. You're basically homeless. and are going to have to deny it the rest of your life.

Don't pawn them Sell them you fucktard. Sell the car too and get a 300$ scooter if your job is far away.

Stop talking on 4chan and do what this man says. >>1189203
>>
>>1189203
thanks for the advice. i'm not exactly worried about the money or being in debt, it's just getting the money in my hand that is a problem. I have a full time job so i know i can delegate what's left out of my check, that doesn't go to bills, to a lawyer bill.

most of this has already been done, other than finding a lawyer who specializes in men's rights. i've told my PD nothing but the whole truth, and showed them pics (and a letter she wrote me that night, basically admitting she started it) and they weren't really interested. They didn't even make copies of the pics. This is probably really worth looking into.

So far, the lawyers i've talked to around here basically laugh at me when I tell them I have only 1k to put towards them representing me for a felony charge. I found one lady who works on her own, and said she would be able to help me (like they all do before i say i only have 1k) she said she would work with me. I appreciate the response anon. Will keep all of this in mind
>>
>>1189226
Already working on it, man.. been calling lawyers all day. cant sell the car, have a note. Only instrument I have to sell is my drum set, which i may actually end up doing. That'll be a day.

They were going to offer me a plea of house arrest and probation, guilty to felony, but when I talked to my PD about the truth, and how i couldn't pay child support if that happened, they stopped them from offering me that plea. I think that really saved me that day
>>
>>1189229
Ok; I can probably help with a strategy for that.

You've got a good sob story, and any men's rights attorney worth their salt should be able to help you out immensely. Identify your local/state's men's rights attorneys, and then call them up, and ask for a consult/sell them on the sob story. You might be able to get on a payment plan, or who knows, maybe they'd even do it pro bono (lawyers need to take on a certain number of hours of pro bono/free work in order to maintain licensing).

You're definitely not credit worthy, so you have to go off of the assets you have & the kindness of others. Figure out approximately how much this is going to cost you by getting a consultation. Then, do whatever you can to get that money. Sell your instruments if you have to, sell your car, sell anything & everything you legally can to get these charges off your back, because if you don't, you will go to jail, and you will lose your untarnished name.
>>
OP, just take your sorry ass $1k and flee the country. Either that or eat a bullet.

You've made way too many retarded ass decisions, and I know you're thinking, "well I've made it through worse, so I'll find a way this time too!". You won't.

Your boat has a gaping hole and you're worried about finding a cup to dump out the water going up to your knees.

Your daughter will grow up to be a cunt that resents you like her mother trains her to be.

You will never dig yourself out of a financial grave you'll be in by borrowing 5 times your life savings accrued when YOU WEREN'T getting your wages garnished by the courts.

You have zero incentive to stay bro, just fucking leave.
>>
>>1189255
There is a very reputable men's rights attorney in my city, only thing is I live on state line and I think they only practice in their state. Will call them and ask for a referral to a good place in my state right now. I've heard of pro bono too, it's just after doing the research, i feel like they wouldn't be willing to help out with a case like mine.

Fixing my credit will have to be after I get through all of this. Hopefully jail isn't in the future for me, considering the first plea they offered wasn't jail time. But who fucking knows. I appreciate the reply my man
>>
>>1189237
If you go to prison the car is gone any way. Get rid of it.
http://www.autotrader.com/car-tips/how-to-sell-a-car-if-the-bank-has-the-title-215870

No drums in prison either anon.

Sell a bunch of furntiture too

Get apps

Offerup www.offerupnow.com
Wallapop Wallapop: Local Free Classified Ads
Letgo Buy and sell used stuff in United States
Close5 Close5
Yosh Your Official Selling Hub
carousell Snap to Sell, Chat to Buy for FREE on the Carousell marketplace!
depop www.depop.com

sell everything you can to raise the money.

If you're not willing to do that why would an attorney help you. You don't understand the gravity of your situation and don't understand how they are helping you.
>>
>>1189267
I actually accrued that 1k by not spending any of my taxes, lol! I don't even make enough to save. Sorry everyone doesn't get to swim through life. Most people don't, actually. I'm not leaving my daughter. She's my blood and i'll be a part of raising her, even if she FUCKING hates me and trust me I already know that's a huge possibility. Never was one to let others actions affect my own. You sound like a huge pussy, my guy. I'm not going to flee the country because this shitty ass goverment wants to give me 10 yrs max sentence (which for a first time offender, with a clean record, just ain't gonna happen friend) because some bitch said i beat her. A friend of mine had a room mate who got caught with simple possession, and they were trying to say he had precursors for making meth. They were going to put him away for 50 years, day for fucking day. Needless to say he's not in the country anymore. You don't know shit about grabbing everything you have and leaving.
>>
>>1189282
Their first plea for me wasn't prison, which gives me hope that jail won't be the final plea / sentence, but you never know. i'll have to see what kind of payments the lawyer i talked to is asking for. if it comes down to it, I definitely can sell that stuff. If I can get ahold of a reputable mens rights lawyer that wants to help, for more money, i'll definitely have to. Not much though- car, television, and my drums are pretty much all I have to my name now.

also really fucking appreciate that link, I have always wondered about that.
>>
>>1188744
This, should've called the cops the moment she laid hands on you. You're a male op, you have to be proactive with shit like this unless you want to be called a wife beater. At least she didn't say you raped her so you got that going for you.
>>
>>1189299
should've could've would've, yes.. But you said it yourself- i'm a man. How about at the time, I would never have called the cops on my daughters mother because i didn't want her to be taken away? she could've gone at me for days, i wouldn't call the law on her for shit. I wouldn't do that to anyone.

she didn't say i raped her but she IS saying i pulled my handgun out and pointed it at her face. it's crazy. wondering why they just take her word for everything. i know things aren't going to be easy, not looking for an easy way out, looking for ANY way out
>>
>>1189294
That's still guilty and a record.

Its a pathway for further abuse anytime she wants something she can just make a scene near you. and insta fucked when they look you up.

No one will ever believe you without being forced.

Which means living in toxic shitholes with crooks and desperate losers.
>>
FUCKING SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1189315
Yes someone was telling me this in the court room, even if I dont go to jail, any type of charge would make it easy for anyone to just make a scene and get me in trouble again. They know i'm eager to just get this overwith, which is why they were trying to get me on house arrest and years of probation ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$). That's why I was initially freaking out about the 5k, thinking paying was the only way to get off. After talking to more lawyers, i find out that my PDs wife isn't even a judge in the court i'll be at. They've pretty much been extorting me AND leading me on. Like any normal lawyer would do
>>
>>1188572
>left the house bloody and beaten
>I said i wasn't going to my house while they were there.. so they let them take whatever they wanted out of my house without me being there (they took a lot of my stuff).

You did this to yourself... If you were "bloody and beaten" then why the fuck didn't you go there and prove to them she beat the shit out of you... Jesus buddy
>>
>>1189286
I'm not the one who systematically fucked my own life over here. You think I swam through life? Fuck you. I wasn't given shit, I just didn't make retarded ass decisions like trying to raise a baby when I didn't have the means to fucking provide for it.

And what do you know, I'm not a fuck up like you!
If your way of doing things worked your wouldn't be on a internet chinese cartoon image board, begging for advice on paying for something you clearly know, you cannot afford.

Fuck the baby. "Your blood" doesn't mean shit. It's a mistake, that will never stop tripping you up. The best way to honor it, is to learn from it, and not repeat it.
>>
>>1189333
you don't understand how the cops work, man. And you REALLY don't understand how they work out here in the woods. She would not have been arrested. There is now fucking way in hell she ever wouldve been arrested. Obviously I had stopped bleeding by then. I had scratches all over my face and neck, bruises all over my body, but when the cops call you and say that they're at your house, but not just the cops, it was the cops, her father, mother, grandparents, step parents, aunts, uncles. i'm fucking blessed that I wasn't there when they showed up because it wouldve made things way worse, man. It wouldve been another very big mistake for me to go there at that time. I would have been arrested period

btw her father is the elected sheriff of the neighboring county. Do you understand now why i didn't deliver myself to them?
>>
>>1189340
I did have the means to provide anon, you clearly don't understand. I made a bad decision, knocking this ho up, and then made the following great decisions: loving my daughter AND supporting her, and her shitbag mother, getting them both away from their abusive grandparents and into a home where we could be together and provide this new life a support system, then this bitch gets drunk one night and decides to throw it all away. Surely you don't have a kid? The best way to "honor" my child, who is living and breathing as i type this, would be to get back in her life, and always be there for her. Her being a mistake does not condemn her to a life without her true father. Sorry you don't understand, anon. Like i said I just need advice on how to get a loan with bad credit.
>>
>>1189340
and from your post.. saying I "systematically" destroyed my life couldnt be more wrong. Do you even know what that means? I've been on this board for years boy, and gotten plenty of great advice. It's just another option to explore while i'm on hold with lawyers and banks. We may understand when we grow up. Thats you and I
>>
>>1189355
>>1189368

If you had the means to provide you wouldn't be dead broke right now. If you had a merciful bone in your body you wouldn't have brought a baby into a world you couldn't figure out yourself. I'm willing to bet the ONLY reason you kept it was to give your pitiful life some semblance of meaning since you failed in every other aspect already.

Your wife didn't make you marry her. She didn't point a gun in your face and make you cum in her. Your credit doesn't go from good to bad on its own. Your money didn't disappear by magic.
You did that shit.

You being in her life won't give her the tools to succeed because you have NOTHING. Nothing to teach her, nothing to give her, and no time to help her behind bars or up to your ass in work to pay off debt you could never afford in the first place.
>>
>tfw threads like these remind me there are worse things than being a 27 y/o virgin

Not much, but a few. Sorry OP.
>>
>>1189447
Man, every single ire you have in this post has been answered already. Why don't you try reading the thread next time, dumbass? And by the way you act towards someone you know nothing about, other than a few stray posts on this site, I can tell that I have much much more than you, and even if I lost every penny, I'd still be more fortunate. Sucks to be you anon. That's coming from me
>>
>>1189484
It's ok man, it'll get worked out. Theres still time to get that dick wet too, anon. Don't give up. There are better things in life though
>>
>>1189368
>lives inna woods
>poorly educated
>zero/garbage-tier credit
>sticks his dick in crazy
>GETS CRAZY PREGNANT
>DOESN'T REALIZE HE FUCKED CRAZY AND NOW LIVES WITH IT
>ALLOWS CRAZY TO ASSAULT HIM, DOESN'T CALL POLICE IMMEDIATELY

Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty systematic self-fucking, no lube. You can't control where your parents raise you, but you sure as hell can control every single other thing about your life, and in your situation, I feel "systematic" is a pretty appropriate terminology for your self-fucking.

>inb4 muh upbringin, muh family, muh poor, muh support system, muh depression, etc.
>>
>>1189539
look man, i don't know if you're trying to prove you're better than me orrrr what? We obviously have different definitions of the word systematic. My definition is a little less context dependent. Not every chick is crazy from the time you meet them. Getting pregnant REALLY helps the process along.

>inb4 muh

You're the only one complaining (and I guess picturing me as some dumb hick in a tent in the woods) I was just asking for advice on getting a loan and answering questions about my situation. I hope you find someone who will have a better reaction to your pointless aggression. good luck
>>
>>1189525
I did read every single one of your moronic justifications, and my points still stand. You fucked your own life, and you can't even admit it to yourself. This is the real reason you're a fuck up.

You think you have "more than me"? I bet you say that a lot to help yourself sleep at night. You don't though, you have shit. I can take care of all the people in my life, and you're going to be lucky if you ever get to see your little mistake again after you eat a felony abuse charge. And when you do all she'll see is a fuck up, just like everyone else here does.
>>
>>1189556
Dang, my jimmies rustled. Whatever you say captain. I'm sure the "people in your life" are so glad to have you there, lol. I'm almost certain that you're lying. The only thing i say to help myself sleep at night is

>i fucked you're mom
>>
>>1189312
And that's why your about to convicted for beating a woman. Good luck with being a good guy though, hope it works out for you.
>>
>>1189586
hey doing the right thing barely worked for anyone but I'm not sweating it. I dot get to magically disappear so I just have to deal with things the way they are currently. I doubt a loan officer or lawyer will care about whether or not I did the right thing
>>
>>1189595
Nobody cares if you did the right thing. You're a woman beater to everyone outside of us who know your story. Do you have family that can help you or anything? This is a violent crime and can fuck up your whole life if you don't do something.
>>
>>1189601
Not really but am working on it as I have been all day. I'll figure something out. Got some pretty good advice in this thread. Trust me I know it's bad. I think they even mark these things on your license now, like a sex offender, but different (the same)
>>
>>1189551
Look at my prior responses. I've tried to help you out, man. I'm just trying to point out a pattern so you can pull your fucking life together.

Self-awareness is the first step; until you stop making excuses for why your life is shit, you're not going to be able to improve it.
>>
>>1189621
So the first step would probably be getting through this right ? Im not oblivious to the fact that I am not ahead in many ways lol. Thanks for the advice, man.
>>
I don't understand why people are willing to be entertained by such obvious lies
>>
>>1189632
Not sure what you mean by this
>>
>>1189605
Do they really? That's ridiculous. I hope it all works out for you though even if you are naive as hell.
>>
>>1189637
That's what I heard from one lawyer. The naivety probably is from me not even being 25 yet and trying my best to deal with this bs. It could be worse. Also I just want my daughter to be happy and surrounded by those she loveS. It will work out some way that's for sure lol. Thanks
>>
>>1189633
I see you're going to go the route of pretending you have no idea what I'm talking about, and if I keep pressing the issue you will tell me that my implication is too outlandish to even be considered and alternatively you don't care if I think you're lying
People who attention whore like this on imageboards are all the s a m e
>>
>tl;dr

Women. Not even once.
>>
>>1189647
Will you loan me some money?
>>
Op you seem like a Cool guy. I've been through worse, and as a guy that's been through worse, this shit hole is the last place to come for advice.

I fled the country with 0$ and it was the best fucking decision I ever made, I encourage you to do the same
>>
>>1189725
Ayy it was the last place I came! White owls fly friend. I hope you're safe
>>
>>1189729
Listen, I know what you've been thru, what's your paypal
>>
>>1189732
[email protected]
Thanks man
>>
Do you people can help with some $ ?
>>
>>1189737
Fuck off asshole, I want op's PayPal
>>
We don't paypal in the woods
>>
File: 1458280532476.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458280532476.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>1189267
>>1189182

Hilariously this, OP. If you couldn't see the writing on the wall you obviously don't give a fuck or are too retarded to give a fuck.

Let me tell you your 3 options if you do not flee the country immediately:

Your life will be turned into a living hell, you will have no financial future and you will continue fucking up, while your "beloved" daughter turns into a whore that resents you before your eyes.

You will go to jail and subsequently be fucked for the rest of your life due to having a criminal record, making the previous option so much more likely.

You will eventually lose mental stability and just commit suicide.
>>
>>1189788
Oh no that sounds just turrible lol :^) don't a lot of people die that way
>>
Shoulda called the cops while she was drunk senpai. I really feel for u bro. Best of luck.
>>
Poor life choices have consequences.

I've got no advice except as you suffer through it - realize you deserve it.

Theme song for this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Mn6V1IzHw
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.