[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so ETH is finally about to fall below 8$ I still own a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: 1459781435263.jpg (715 KB, 1178x792) Image search: [Google]
1459781435263.jpg
715 KB, 1178x792
Okay so ETH is finally about to fall below 8$

I still own a fuckton of it. At this point it feels like it's almost too late to sell but at the same time it has been dropping so fucking fast it'll probably hit 5$ by the end of the month...

What do? Anyone here actually have long term hopes of ETH hitting ~20$ or above? I'm a patient guy buy starting to get very nervous.
>>
>>1184612
I have fucking idea what are you talking about, Ethereum is giving everyone another chance to buy discount tickets to the one-way train to the moon, which is about to leave the station really soon. Remember, this is only state two of the project, it's not even close to fully function to its potential yet. fyi I just bought another 200, see yall on the other side!
>>
Possibility of a drop is high.

Eth is a good long bet though. As soon as the team drops some news the trend will reverse.
>>
Everything I've ever heard about investing tells me that people freaking out and selling when it's low is how people fuck themselves.
>>
you should sell high and buy low
>>
Op you may as well just wire your money over to me.
>>
>>1184612
Lol u got cucked faggot. Nice job falling for the altcoin meme.

Do yourself a favor and sell all your shitty ETH "malnourished Autist" coin and buy the only crypto, bitcoin

"I still own a fuckton of it" o man am I having a hearty kek

Nice job getting cucked faggot
>>
File: vb head strong buy.png (20 KB, 403x385) Image search: [Google]
vb head strong buy.png
20 KB, 403x385
>>1184612

yes, ethereum will be huge, you should hold. vitalik's head alone is considered a bullish indicator among professional traders.
>>
>>1184695
Lol you delusional altcoiners will say anything to convince yourselves that your shitty pre-mined coin has a future

Same goes for these trumpcoin fags, don't get me wrong, I love Donald Trump, I'm going to literally all of his rallies in the Northeast, but I'm not buy some shitty pump and dump coin ROFL

Get fucked ETH fags, go jump off a bridge
>>
File: btcvseth.png (188 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
btcvseth.png
188 KB, 850x480
>>1184704
salty maximalist detected
>>
>>1184704
this is the indicator to purchase Ethereum soon or now, look very carefully.
>>
>>1184704

I turned .7 BTC into 2.5

I guess it's over for me, I should hang myself. I've lost so much buying in a couple days ago and gradually cashing out. How will I live with $800 more in my checking account?
>>
>>1184715
>>1184712
>>1184717
ETH cope. I'm watching ETH slowly go to zero and I'm having a hearty kek. Your tears are delicious

Meanwhile every single bitcoin I've purchased since 2012 has gained value. And guess what, the halving is in July. I might buy this shit show of a forum off gook moot when my high triple digit amount of bitcoin is worth millions.

Get fucked delusional altcoin faggots. What's the matter, every other thread isn't about hyping etherium anymore?

Lol cucks
>>
Lol how low will ETH go?

It's fun watching it go to zer0!!!!!

Nice job falling for the ETH meme cucks!!!!!!

Why isn't every other thread on /biz/ hyping your Autist coin? Oh that's right, the price is 8 dollars and dropping to zero

What's the matter ETH fags, can't you cope? Going to finally realize bitcoin is the only crypto?
>>
Op on suicide watch

ETH fags on suicide watch

Sell sell sell!!!!

It's a blood bath!!! They finally realized ETH is worth nothing!!! Sell!!!

Lol!!!
>>
>>1184750
>>1184795
>>1184803
I'd rather lose all of my money than be you.
>>
I own quite a bit of eth too. Bought in at around ~5,70€. If it looks like it's going to dip below that with a confident big red candle, I will sell.

I will not sell as long as I am in the plus.
>>
>>1184834
Sell now. It's going much lower than this.

You can rebuy after it drops.
>>
>>1184831
#REKT
>>
>not momentum trading eth

hueheuheuehuehueheuheuehbheuheuejbheujhbhjujnhjaudjfnbashjdf
>>
>>1184835
And what if it doesn't drop below my entry point..

I don't want to risk having to buy in higher. So I won't sell on assumptions. The small payoff of selling now is not worth the risk imo.
>>
>>1184867

what if it goes to $7 in your sleep

what if lisk becomes gigantic
>>
Slock DOA isn't even out yet, now would not be a good time to sell imo.
>>
I was having a nice run riding the news hype waves. Scored on the vitalik at coinbase pump, scored again on the digix dao pump. Could have done it again before the dump if those slockit fags would have delivered on time.
>>
ETH soon to be worth nothing

I delight in this

If you fall for an altcoin meme you deserve to be cucked

Just be smart and sell before you wake up and find the ETH price at 2 dollars faggots
>>
Only low IQ retards haven't gone back to Bitcoin yet.

All alts are just to get BTC out of delusional people. When will you learn?
>>
>>1184831
This is exactly how nocoiner coping looks like.
>>
File: dipstead_release.jpg (178 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
dipstead_release.jpg
178 KB, 1900x1080
This is the DIP you are waiting for.

BUY
ETH
DIP
>>
Making no money off Bitcoin. It's cucked to faggots
>>
>tfw you got cucked on eth but you're also holding 7 LISK so it doesn't sting as badly
>>
>>1185167
7 cent*
>>
Everyone in this thread is trying to make money. They tell you to buy so there will be a demand for ETH and the value of their current ETH will cost more. Once the shilling is over, they sell and profit off the money you guys put in. Be cautious of these shills, I doubt any of them give a shit if you profit or not.
>>
File: 1458458733090.jpg (101 KB, 725x483) Image search: [Google]
1458458733090.jpg
101 KB, 725x483
LOL@non-long Term believers in the dev team and ETH Tech. You deserve to lose money from pulling so quickly
>>
>Shitty troll is bumping thread
>No effect on the buyers in thread
Feels like /b/ in here.
>>
File: 1457661970780.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1457661970780.gif
1 MB, 294x350
I am so glad I dont have to see anymore etherum threads anymore talking about how great this decentralized currency is. feels good that i didnt buy it. lemme guess you put your life savings in it, didnt you?

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: 108xnx.jpg (35 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
108xnx.jpg
35 KB, 552x414
>>1184612
Buy etherkek. Its the newest cryptocuck.
>>
File: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (44 KB, 680x272) Image search: [Google]
4chanpartyvan.jpg
44 KB, 680x272
>>1185888
It's fucking beautiful.

Every thread on the first two pages was ETH shilling a month ago. Now the pump and dump is over and we can laugh at retards like OP who actually bought that shit.
>>
>>1186018
>he isn't buying the dip

stay poor family
>>
>>1184612
double down and buy more, you're already in might as well go all in
>>
File: Untitled.png (42 KB, 465x372) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42 KB, 465x372
as the price dropping
>>
>>1186093
>he bought 100 at .0229
Topkek
>>
File: Untitled.png (85 KB, 707x799) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85 KB, 707x799
>>1186116
right back at you ;)
>>
>>1186018
Its funny because half of /biz/ recognizes this as a pump n dump and has moved on to the next one (lisk, trumpcoin), and the other half is still bagholding this crap, talking about moon still.
>>
>>1186139
LISK and TRUMP are truly pump and dump schemes, bunch of worthless meme coins with no use whatsoever.
Even though I agree that ETH is overpriced right now, it has a lot of potential and soon will replace Bitcoin when the last bit is mined in 2040.
>>
>>1186144
see it for yourself http://dapps.ethercasts.com/
>>
>>1184612
I $500 of Ether at $1.80 and sold at $14.50.

Glad I got out at the peak :)

$3500 profit ain't bad
>>
>>1186174
>Bought my first Eth ever around 2.50 and sold at 3
>Promising myself I will never short again
>Made same mistake at $5
>Buy and hold from $6 ever since
>Won't sell for at least 2 years unless investing in crowdsales
>>
>>1186032
>buying the dump

Your doing shitcoins wrong.
>>
>>1186189
>doesnt know this isnt what shorting means
Cryptotards.
>>
Personally I am not a developer or programmer. All of my acquaintances and family who are programmers and work in software related jobs are optimistic about Ethereum. I think if you want to focus short term it might be wise to sell if you think it will drop lower and rebuy in, but in all honesty Ethereum has a long road ahead of it.

Nobody I know is "All-in" on ETH. Everyone I know has their money spread out and the everyone chooses to have their largest holding in BTC.

Personally I have about 25 BTC and 8 BTC worth of ETH. I loan my coins out through Poloniex and buy when I feel like putting more in. With the upcoming halving you will want to have some BTC so you can be exposed to that gain, but don't get frightened at the short term moves of ETH; there's no news that would be causing ETH to downtrend, it's a lack of news which is because the teams are working hard to bring more news.

Just let it ride, a lot of people don't understand or even know about the technology and while people on /biz/ like to spout all the things they "know" I would advise you to just remember why you bought it in the first place and ask if a short term move like this scares you enough to throw that judgement out the window.

You'll be find holding in the long run, but if you want to take a risk you can try to move a little gain short term.

If it's 20$ by the end of the year will it really matter that much if you sold around $8.50 and bought back in at $7.90? It will a little bit, but it won't make or break you.
>>
>>1184612

Why exactly does she have so many lady bugs on her face, anyways?
>>
I am holding, and I recommend others to do the same
>>
>>1186387

>alt coin cope
>>
>put tax return dollars into eth @11.50
>not concerned about daytrading to make up the loss because I'm looking at it as a long-term investment anyway

The only thing I regret is not buying on the current dip.
>>
Now is the time to buy, if anything. I just bought another $500 worth.
>>
Let's all repeat, children: "Never will I ever buy speculative non-cashflowing investments!"
>>
>>1186984
>The only thing I regret is not buying on the current dip.

Don't despair, this dip will just keep on going. Lots of time to make more money and throw it into ETH.

Give it a year and you could buy all of it for a few hundred bucks. Then you'll be a winner.
>>
>out at 21 the other day

wew lad feels good to be off that sinking ship.

Imo Vitalik should have said something to increase confidence when everyone was dumping ETH like shit.
>>
File: 1440390895053.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1440390895053.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2400
>>1184612
>mfw i spent $300 while eth was around $10
>mfw my feeling of urgency and panic at maybe missing the boat was totally soothed by my investment
>mfw i felt nothing through the highs & lows and neither bought nor sold any more eth through it all
>mfw price is going down to $7
>mfw i'm thinking of shorting some (how?)
>mfw buying more at $5
>mfw eth will be $20 after thanksgiving
>>
>>1189399
>sense of urgency and panic at missing the boat

That is but ONE of the feelings that shills play on and manipulate people into feeling and acting on. It truly is criminal, what shills do, and if you are shilling, I urge you to reconsider that path you're on.
>>
OP, Eth is a great long, shitty short.

Simple as that.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (385 KB, 615x348) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
385 KB, 615x348
>>1189404
I'm not shilling; if I was, I'd be claiming to go "all-in" basically *now* (in order to get others to buy up all of my sell orders). Ethereum is merely another recent interest of mine. You could call me a layman, but I know my gut definitely understood what this is all about at first blush: a cryptocurrency which actually *does* something is an idea whose time has come; however, I'm deebly goncerned that the blips its had on mainstream media haven't sustained a $10 price floor.

>mfw it's almost time to buy the dip
>>
>Eth goes short
>falls below .169
>already rebounds to .178
>all these bandwagoning insta-panicing weak hand faggots are gone

Some problems just fix themselves.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.