[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: trading.png (188 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
trading.png
188 KB, 400x267
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

important : this thread is only for winner in forex market.
>>
Okay mods, I'm calling on you to ban this poster. This is EXACTLY like starting a thread in /s/ with just one picture posted.
>>
>>1183487
you really are a fucking autist
>>
Whoa I'm the Alaska guy and I'm going to say op is a faggot! I prefer crypto shills to this but I'm still a better forex trader than you op
>>
>>1183487
>I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.

Hey OP, you're not going to find much help here. Once in a while you get a comment with useful information.

I think the most important thing to have is your motivation to grow and learn.

I've been trading forex since april of last year and I've accumulated over 44% return over that time. Ironically it started with a thread I found here.

Go to babypips.com, they have a sort of "school" thing, go do it. Start a demo account, play with it. I think I was on the demo for 1-2 years before I actually had the courage to go live.

Always read, and always read QUALITY material, there's a lot of gurus out there.

I'm willing to answer questions if you like.
>>
>>1183487
>important : this thread is only for winner in forex market.
You should leave this thread then OP because you're clearly too retarded to ever make any money trading forex.
>>
>>1184259
What a stupid comment, the sort of thing you hear from people who have never even traded their own money.
>>
>>1184260
Really nigga? Read OP's post again faggot. He can't even form a grammatically correct sentence and he posts the same fucking thread every few days expecting someone to hand him the holy grail of trading. If that's not retarded I don't know what is.
>>
>>1184291
Mr.Crypto Man trying to sell his system.
>>
>>1184299
Maybe english isn't his native language m8
>>
>>1184291
This system is so profitable he needs to sell it to make money.
>>
>>1184311
Maybe OP is a faggot that should stop posting this every other day because he's been spamming this thread for months.
>>
>>1184333
Yeah, right. Just like shitcoins are so profitable, that shills have to talk them up and sell them constantly on here.
>>
>>1183487
Been trading profitable for over 5 years. I quit my job 2 years ago and I make a nice income from FX only.

Demo is really the way to go. After 6 months demo put 500 dollars in a real account to see if you can cope with the psychological pressure of trading with real cash.

The most important thing is to not listing to all the fake guru's out there. Information overload will be your worst enemy. Trading can be very simple once you get it, so don't over complicate it.
>>
>>1184343
How much cash did you start with to make a living?

Could you tell us more?
>>
>>1184344
50k, make between 2 and 3k every month. Now i'm trading 110k and i'm making 5 to 10k most months.
>>
>>1184349
Nice, would you mind sharing what your annual return usually is?
>>
>>1184354
last year roughly 94k
>>
>>1184356
Sorry I mean in terms of percentages
>>
>>1184356
how long do you usually hold your positions?
do you use indicators or just monitor price action and price levels?
>>
>>1183487
Oh yeah I have this trading strategy that allows me to make 1000% a year let me just post it here on the internet for the entire world to see instead of just using it myself.
>>
File: greed.jpg (297 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
greed.jpg
297 KB, 3264x2448
>>
>>1184343

what's your broker ?
>>
File: EUR.CHF.png (44 KB, 1611x837) Image search: [Google]
EUR.CHF.png
44 KB, 1611x837
Forex is dangerous.
>>
>>1184851
>downtrend for three months
>buying eur/chf
>tfw forex steals all your money ;__;

can someone please get gookmoot to delete this board of useless stupidity?
>>
>>1184356

how much tax you paid ?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1184848
Lol hey I changed my room up
>>
>>1184406
I have an average holding time for 4 days.
I use only one indicator to visualize supply and demand level which I made myself.
>>
>>1184849
FXpro, would recommend them to everyone

>>1184870
1,2 percent, in my county trading is growth of fortune so I pay next to nothing.
>>
>>1184343
>I quit my job

what's your job before trader ?
>>
>>1184343

you trade only one pair ? EUR/USD ?
>>
>>1184923

where do you live ?
>>
>>1184965
Accountant

>>1184966
Nope, I trade majors, crosses and commodities. I use universal strategies that work on every pair. I guess you could use my strategies for stock trading just as well.

>>1184968
Netherlands tax heaven
>>
>>1184991
>I use universal strategies that work on every pair.

what's your strategy ?
>>
>>1184991

you use often stop loss ?
>>
>>1184991
Have you ever tried automating your system?
>>
>>1184851
i remember this one, Jesus that was epic
>>
>>1185102

you have lost a lot of money ?
>>
>>1185145
no, i wasn't in that day and i don't trade chf pairs anyway, but i know many people who went broke, and many brokers went broke too.
Alpari uk is one of em
i saw the spike live.
>>
>>1185159
>but i know many people who went broke

for example, a person who ended up with - $ 20 000 on his trading account, she had to pay these 20,000 dollars to his broker or not at all?
>>
>>1185159
you are a winning trader for several years now?
what percentage per year?
>>
>>1185166
not everyone had to pay back, most small losses were erased, i'm not sure what's the minimum for a broker to go after you, but yea, there are many guys at FF who got sued by Alpari UK because their account went too far into the negative and ended up owning big bucks.
>>1185173
i wouldn't consider myself a "winning trader" but i'v been trading for years
>>
File: 145462123546.jpg (96 KB, 890x816) Image search: [Google]
145462123546.jpg
96 KB, 890x816
i make 100% a day
i am still eight years old
ama
>he doesn't know how to literally double his money every time he sticks even a tippy toe into the forex

You people are the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever met. You literally can't double your money in the blink of an eye? Get the fuck on my level. Learn what a fucking MOVING AVERAGE is.

>he doesn't buy when SMA 50 crosses below EMA 25 with a 35 degree angle at close
>he's not reading the macd signals converging with the rsi divergence
>he didn't look up at the moon to figure the exact phase its in compared to the sun and mercury
>he literally doesn't pray to Lord Kek just before hitting "BUY BUY BUY"
>he doesn't wait for Judys' confirmation
>>
>>1184997
I'm currently starting a hedge fund and my lawyer would kill me if I would give out my whole strategy in the details.

I have 4 strategies, one for news trading, one for ranging markets, one for trending markets and one for trading breakouts. They are all pure technical and based on existing strategies you hear about a lot. I added some of my own ideas however which made them very profitable.

>>1185013
Always. If there isn't a stop loss and take profit, the trade won't happen. And I will advice you all to do the same thing. Money management is just as important as your strategy, if not more important. Only 70% of my trades are winning, but it is the money management that makes it very profitable.

>>1185021
I am planning to do it but it doesn't have my priority because it will take a lot of time. The biggest problem is that part of my reason to enter or not to enter a trade is based on my own feelings about the trade and the market in general. It will be very hard to put something like that in an automated system.
>>
File: n3wm3m3.png (166 KB, 566x248) Image search: [Google]
n3wm3m3.png
166 KB, 566x248
>>1185227
dude, its not about doubling your shekels, its about raking in billions with 9/11 shit. inb geh om muh level, 8yo and i can dooble money uu kno, n shit.
>>
>>1185657

you have started your real account forex with 50 000 dollars ?

what's your income per year with your precedent job (accountant) ?
>>
>>1185657
So where do I begin I'm keen to learn but have no idea what to do to get started. My back ground is a an alright understanding of markets I also work at the stock market
>>
>>1186222
>I also work at the stock market

what's your income ?
>>
What the hell even is a "strategy" for forex? The past doesn't dictate future trends. If there was a way to predict anything with any consistency whoever found it would just become a trillionaire instantly
>>
>>1184239
Where in alaska?
>>
File: niggerfairytale.jpg (396 KB, 726x649) Image search: [Google]
niggerfairytale.jpg
396 KB, 726x649
>>1186236
with all the other alaskaniggers who live in houses made out of dirt because they make garbage bags full of money trading forex. where did you think he lived?
>>
>>1184896

greed is good.
>>
Same guy here

>>1186183
The first account that was serious was 50.000 euro's. Accountant income was 100k per year. But it was worth giving this up for being your own boss and making your own hours
>>1186222
I think dailyFX is better then babypips
https://www.dailyfx.com/forex-education
Less indicators, more risk management.
In my opinion indicators are pure bullshit so don't pay to much attention to it. Risk management has to be your number one priority. After that play demo for about 6 months and finetune a strategy that works for you. Don't get something of the internet, it won't work. After doing that, deposit something like 500 dollars into a live account and see how you cope with the psychological presure of losing real money for 6 months. During all this time, keep reading books and articles, but try to filter out all the bullshit because there is a lot of it out there.

Congrats, you are a trader now.

Last piece of advice. The markets are not complicated. So don't overcomplicate it.
>>
>>1186458

how old are you ?
>>
>>1186236
I'm in North Pole Alaska I'm the [email protected] guy
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x204
>>1186253
This is what a earth bag house looks like
Maybe you should get one. Better than a Morgan's women still love it cuz it looks baller with limestone walls earthquake resistance flood resistance fireproof and 1/5 of the cost of a shitty wood house
>>
>>1186458
Why are indicators bullshit? What do you trade on?
>>
>>1186483
>it looks baller

if by that you mean it looks like something a nigger would live in then i'm in complete agreement
>>
>>1186488
price action
>>
SELL SELL SELL EUR/USD
>>
>>1186463

>>1186488
>>1186491
He's spot on. First of all, indicators are lagging. Secondly, the big firms don't use indicators to plan their trades. The whole point is to do excactly what the banks do and ride their profit.
>>
>>1184851

Traders use economic calendar and stop loss to avoid that situations. Normally when a central bank is about to release some info or take important a monetary decision, many experienced traders recommend not to enter. Anyway, many strategies try to take advantage by further market movements after that "big movement". Some "gurus" try to make money even entering some position before the news are released. But as far as I'm concerned a small investor doesn't have any chance to know how is the market going to react to certain info. Obviously he can guess, but we're talking about the most irrational moment in Forex. To similar information market has reacted in many different ways. So it's more like playing the lottery instead of doing trading.

On the other hand, Forex has its advantages. The market is so big and so spread it's really difficult some company to manipulate the value of some pair(besides central banks). It's a market open from monday to friday 24h.
>>
>>1186577

are you a good trader ? what's your perfomance/percentage per year ?
>>
>>1186627

Nope. Just starting. I've been doing a lot of testing on Forex Tester(which is an awesome tool for training, you can experience a big amount of time just in minutes or hours, using different strategies and finding out which one fits you better). I'm starting a demo account but as the number of operations is too low yet the profit average is not accurate. On tester I had something like 5% per month on average, which perhaps it's pretty ok. Some good traders I follow say that a 7%/month is a very good average.
>>
>>1186577
>stop loss

stop loss don't work in this extreme situation day
>>
>>1186650
some brokers offer a "guarenteed stop loss", where they say you dont have to pay more then you have in your account
>>
>>1186564
do you have any tips for novice traders to help them better understand what the banks are doing? or any tips in general would be good too.
>>
>>1186778
Your first question is rather hard to explain. It's something you have to get from experience. For your second question, know your priorities. Having a solid strategy is not nearly as important as psychology and proper risk management.

For psychology: This is rather personal. I started swing trading very soon in my career because sitting in front of the screen didn't do the job for me. Now I set a proper stop loss and a take profit and check my trades just once every 4 to 8 hours (depending on my schedule).

For risk management: MyFXbook published statistics recently on winning and losing accounts. It turned out losing account had 70% winning trades while profitable account only had 60%. It is risk management that can turn a bad strategy into a good one and a good one into a bad one.
>>
>>1187014
does it have to do with understanding the news releases?
>>
>>1187068
Make sure you understand economy in general.
>>
>>1186489
It's still nicer than whatever's mortgage based stick framed shit house you got!
>>
This guy seems reasonable for anyone who wants to learn price action
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAIpFjHxM-Y
>>
>>1187266
I can vouch for this guy making a difference early on for me. He's good for price action. I'm not in his paid program though, so I can't say anything about that.

Oh: Threadly reminder that candlesticks are technical indicators. Whoops.
>>
>>1186648
where do you trade and why

forex is filled with bucket shops so just curious.
>>
>>1187403
Ya just look at the price crazy so I think I'll learn price actions and if I like it get into his paid group
>>
>>1187079
can you link your trading account with myfxbook so i can see your stats
>>
File: 55593577.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
55593577.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
>>1187224
>It's still nicer
>>
>>1187068
Lol dude, keeping up with current events and knowing what the hell is going on around is THE most important thing in any kind of trading.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.