[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what happened to the market in February when pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: .png (24 KB, 813x529) Image search: [Google]
.png
24 KB, 813x529
So, what happened to the market in February when pretty much everything dipped?

More specifically, what the fuck and how the fuck did it affect TSLA?
>>
>>1183228
oil = the economy
>>
>>1183254
Oh, so it was when oil crashed. I see.

Will we see it fuck up that bad again any time soon?
>>
>>1183228
looks like it is approaching a resistance point and the technical indicators are pointing to overbought territory.
But then again the price can give a big "fuck you" to all that technical analysis bullshit and keep going higher.

That's the beauty of trading: sometimes something works, whether it be an indicator or a resistance/support price, and other times it doesn't.
>>
>>1183256
Well, oil is on another downtrend which has only been interrupted by bigger-than-expected draw-down in supply last week and speculation around the 4/17 meeting of OPEC/non-OPEC. If there isn't an agreement reached I would expect oil to continue its tumble. So 50/50 on oil fucking us.

The other thing that might fuck us is that lots of 1st quarter earnings reports are coming out during April and May, and rumors are that a lot of them are not good.
>>
>>1183271
Where do you get your rumors?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.