[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negative Facebook comments about business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Facebook_icon.svg.png (59 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Facebook_icon.svg.png
59 KB, 2000x2000
So I work for a somewhat large family business

We have a relative that likes to get drunk at night and basically spout /pol/ shit and argues and insults SJWs.

Now, while I appreciate the humor of watching a /pol/ vs SJW shit flinging fight, the dumbass put down that he works for our business, but he actually doesn't, even though he shares the last name.

All of these fat blue haired womyn and nu males are posting negative comments about the business because of him.

Despite sending him a dozen emails telling him to change it and making countless comments that he doesn't work there, the negative comments are still there.

The family members that own the business have no idea how to even use a computer, so this is essentially my problem to solve.

What options do I have to remove the negative comments?
>>
>>1182823
Hahaha..

/pol/. Not even once.
>>
>>1182823
it's called libel and slander
>>
>>1182886
This. Sue 'em senpai, SJW's can't handle court.
>>
>>1182886
>>1182933

That would only create a Streisand effect.

The last comment someone made that was directly about the business was last year.

It just bothers me that it shows up when someone searches the company name
>>
>>1182948

Take advantage of this opertunity somehow. As they say, bad press is still press.

Respectively I'd recommend suing your relative and apologizing to the SJWs, even though it wasn't the business' doing. Combating it will only make it worse and start to negatively effect the business.

You need some damage control senpai.
>>
>>1182948
dude free fucking pr dumbass
>>
>>1182948
Flood it with good comments, pay some indians to write hundreds of good comments, to drown it out.
>>
>>1182886
It entirely depends on what they're saying. You can't sue someone for saying "this business sucks."
>>
>>1182992
I think you can even hire people from fiverr for this stuff.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.