[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I won the Lottery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: windows_vista_025.jpg (370 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
windows_vista_025.jpg
370 KB, 1024x768
If I won the lottery, say 10M Canadian dollarydoos. what could I do to become richer?
>>
please respond
>>
cash the check
>>
buy LISK
>>
Umm. Invest it?
It's this a trick question?
>>
>>1182519
in what? could I make billions like Donald trump did with his small loan of 1 million dollars?

I could make 100 billion with 10 million right?
>>
>>1182632

If you have to ask, chances are you won't be able to turn 10 million into 100 gorillion.

Invest in your own startup or look for high risk investments. That's the only way you'd be able to turn 10 million into something orders of magnitude more in a single lifetime. And that's if you get retarded lucky.

Honestly, it would make more sense to invest it in something safe with a 2.5% annual return. 10 million becomes 250k a year to live on, plus you get to do whatever you want with the 10 million or pass it onto family when you die.

So it's a choice between high risk or low risk.
>>
>>1182657
Real estate IS relatively safe, that's why Trump's net worth is "only" about 4.5 billion (according to Forbes, Trump's math for his 10 billion figure is sketchy) and not tens of billions like Icahn or Soros.

That said, Trump's actually BUILT something, he employed thousands of American (and hundreds of illegal workers, lets be fair) and has a lot of buildings with his name on it.

So it all balances out.
>>
>>1182494
Invest it, dumbshit.

Stocks are high risk, high reward, and you can minimize that risk while maximizing that reward by simply doing research and educating yourself.
>>
>>1182632
Thats why you need to git gud

Asset management is a reverse idiot tax

Check out securities, retail, etfs, et cetera. Learn about things such as legal tax evasion, pot tial vs earned wealth, learn differant ways of appreciating assets.

For instance in retail you can just pay people to flip houses for you or pay people to appreciate their value or both. You wanna follow hpusing trends.

The biggest choice you will have is how much liability you want. You can make a company to make gains more efficient (those flippers work for you) or you can just go solo and hit gud at securities
>>
>>1182632
Tell you what - win the lottery first, then we'll talk about what to invest in.
>>
>>1182806
This. Everybody has a plan for winning the lottery that puts them on the forbes list in 10 years.

Everyone but the winner.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.