[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lisk train continues https://yobit.net/en/trade/LISK/BT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8
File: Lisk.jpg (701 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
Lisk.jpg
701 KB, 1280x851
The Lisk train continues
https://yobit.net/en/trade/LISK/BTC/?bonus=dmppl
https://bloombit.net/trade
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/
https://lisk.io/
>>
>>1182427
brehs
>put in .02 btc in pre offer
>get 111 lisk
>now each lisk is worth .02 btc

Is this meme magic?
>>
>>1182445
>put in 1 btc even though I think it's a scam because "why the fuck not,people will probably pump it anyway"
>it's now 120 btc

wat
>>
Put in $3.50 Its worth now over $400

-bought at ICO price $0.07
-current price $8
>>
>>1182463
It's actually $10 surpassing eth
>>
has any coin pumped 100x before and actually stayed there?

eth was only like 30x-40x after it hit the exchanges I think
>>
its like a low quality balloon inside another lower quality balloon - LISK

anyway should i buy this cancer? will it go up when it gets released? or will it fall into negative :o?
>>
Never have so many NEETs made it with a single stupid decision, we have become the new wealthy elite.
>>
>>1182465
Bitcoin
>>
>>1182470
depends how much people will hype it and shill it.
>>
>>1182470
I'd say wait until it's released for real. will probably dump immediately and you can buy at the bottom
>>
>>1182477
that took months/years though
>>
File: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (10 KB, 298x472) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.png
10 KB, 298x472
>>1182465 This is what happened with ETH after it had IOU similar like LISK is having now at YoBit.

Ether IOU prices:

July 5 = 0.0052

July 12 = 0.0081

July 19 = 0.0073

July 26 = 0.0106

July 30 = Ethereum Mainnet Launch

Ether prices:

August 9 = 0.00278

September 14 = 0.00427

October 18 = 0.0021

November 15 = 0.0027

December 13 = 0.0022

January 17 = 0.0032

February 14 = 0.0122

March 14 = 0.0343

April 3 = 0.0275
>>
when it is released it will start where it is with the IOUs then it will have a HUGE dump. then it will slowly recover some.
I would sell instantly if you can get to a exchange fast enough on release
>>
>>1182502
so it dropped to 1/4 of IOU price and took 6 months to recover . by those numbers we might expect a $2-3 release
>>
>>1182518
So how exactly do you trade and redeem lisk? I have a key from the ico worth 111.12 lisk, and I want to sell it, then obviously buy it back, what should I do?
>>
>>1182502
what popular exchange will definitely get their hands on LISK asap?
>>
>>1182522
you can't sell it until it's released for real and hits the exchanges, which will be when it dumps.
unless you can find someone to buy your account
>>
>>1182522
you can't sell them.
>>
>>1182502
>>1182515
As you can see from the ETH Price history it was good to:
-Buy at the beginning of IOU, Sell at the end of IOU
-Buy at the Launch (or shortly after launch), And sell after holding for 6 months or more.

I think same thing will happen with LISK
>>
buy at ico
dumb at launch
buy back after everybody dumb around 3-5h after release
repeat
>>
>>1182531
>I think same thing will happen with LISK

maybe, but I'm not sure how much faith I have that it will grow like eth did. eth team is made up of computer scientists and autistic Russians. LISK devs are a web dev and some kid who still in college despite running a multi million dollar operation.

it's a good idea, to use JavaScript instead of making a new language, but it's tough to see it generating the same sort of support as eth when the devs aren't as serious about it

if we are lucky it will be a VHS/Betamax scenario where an inferior technology wins out because of superior marketing
>>
I have 4675 LISK.
I want to sell them right now on Yobit. Guide me pls.
>>
>>1182540
it is not possible to sell real lisk on yobit yet.
wait till official release and sell them on polo
>>
>>1182542
but then it will crash :(

It is worth now 93 BTC

:(
>>
>>1182546
if there was a way to sell them everyone would and the crash would have already happened
>>
>>1182546
You can sell your passphrase on bitcoin forum or twitter. Not like anyone would buy it at the current price. I'll be happy if launch we get x10. Right now it's like x120
>>
>>1182553
get your self scammed
>>
>>1182553
the other way to sell would be on NXT Asset Exchange but im too technically retarded for that :P
>>
>>1182531
Lisk will likely do better than early ETH prices. ETH had laid down market expectatiob. Lisk is worth $300-400 million right now
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>tfw only invested 1 BTC in the ICO
>this could have been my chance at a lambo

blew it again..
>>
>>1182591
sad about not enough profits.
be happy you are making money
>>
>>1182591
I feel you Sad Pepe...
Now you'll only be able to afford a Tesla Model 3
>>
Quick reminder that your lsk is currently worth $0. Which is pretty much what it will be worth when you can actually sell it.

Have a great day, NEETS!
>>
>>1182638

What about the 20 BTC I got from trading IOU's and cashing out?
>>
>>1182638
I always wonder what is inside of minds of people like you?
Why do you care so much whether people losing their own money or not?
Tell me why, because people like you ALWAYS there in altcoins hype thread, be it ethereum, sys or other shitcoin.
People do make money with this, some lose money sure, but most are making good money.
>>
>>1182638

Quick reminder that Lisk does not support YoBit in this sale of "IOUs" and you are all likely to have a bad time during launch.

https://blog.lisk.io/official-statement-on-yobit-lisk-iou-token-trading-cca8e7e52a72#.pn3jl27o2
>>
>>1182648
prove it, liar.

>>1182650
Because it's a criminal scam and a fraud. It's also fun to watch you worms squirm around under the magnifying glass.
>>
>>1182672

You caught me

No one ever traded the IOU's and cashed out
>>
>>1182653

None of us is buying IOUs.
Other than those that are buying it to sell for profit to others on YoBit before the official launch.

Those who want LISK bought it at ICO or are going to buy at at launch/ after launch.

Those who bought IOUs are just riding the pump waves for profit.
>>
>>1182679
Yeah, let's just see how much it's actually worth at launch. I think I'm gonna actually make some popcorn for that shit.
>>
>>1182678
So, "someone, somewhere made 20 bitcoins" is the same as "I cashed out 20 bitcoins!"

Yep.
>>
>>1182672
Aaah so you're that always angry autistic kid in the neighborhood.
>>
>>1182684
>>1182685
You make it sound like we're losing significant amounts of money here I put in .02 worth of bitcoin into this. If you're so concerned about scamming, why don't you worry about things like insurance fraud
>>
>>1182759
Cause you guys are the low hanging fruit. I ain't saying that you're losing a lot of money, I'm saying that you're NOT gaining a lot of money. Which is a falsehood that is repeated over and over in these threads.

>>1182689
Does what I'm saying make you feel uncomfortable? Good, it should.
>>
>>1182684
if it's more than 7 cents I'll be fine, familia
>>
>>1182814
everyone knows we aren't going to get those $5 each. Everyone is saying it for fun anon. Do you know fun? Seems like you hate fun. Just leave the thread. People are saying buying lamb those are like 1 million bucks. These are NEET money even if it goes 100x, they can't afford it
>>
>>1182814
Yeah it so uncomfortable I wanna kill myself :)
>>
>>1182821
what if we go to $20 each?

litecoin reached $40 at one point so it's
not out of the realm of possibility
>>
>>1182831
Doooo eeeeet.
>>
>>1182842
I think $8-$10 is def possible due to Lisk's potential alone. As soon as any tech comes out, $20+ easy
>>
>>1182882
Notice how he's saying this with a straight face.

This isn't a joke, he's not saying it 'for fun'.
>>
>>1182882
Ive heard that when LISK comes online it will already have working dapps so it'll be ahead of ethereum in that regard
>>
>>1182894

So why won't javascript dapps be a big deal? I'd love to hear why you think this won't explode.
>>
>>1182894
Or he's saying it to attract idiot buyers? How else do you think crypto ppl make money? They need buyers to sustain the scam.
>>
>>1182898
>>1182906

I had read a few months ago that the conditions that the developers are putting on the dapps are pretty restricting
>>
>>1182908
Well yeah I was kind of talking to an earlier poster, who said that it was all just for fun, the constant comments about missing the train and how everyone's going to be rich, etc.
>>
I think that LISK will become the next "Most shilled crypto" now that ETH shilling is slowly dying.

Is it a good or a bad thing? I dont know.
I suppose its a good thing for those who jump in early cause they will ride along those pump waves but a bad thing for those who join too late.
>>
>>1182916

100% agree

>>1182912

It's definitely apparent that the devs are in over their heads if they can't reevaluate how much time and money they will spend on this now that it's blowing up. But the concept is very clever and very hot right now as crypto tries to legitimize itself into mainstream purchases.
>>
>>1182916
Nah the time of shilling is done. We're hitting $2-$5 guaranteed. Lisk did not have to do anything they are just the exact right marketing with the exact right tech at the right time
>>
>>1182929
the main dev is in college. Im not sure why he wouldn't drop out to work on this multimillion dollar project full time.
>>
>>1182934
There's literally nothing guaranteeing that. You must be aware of that.
>>
>>1182934
>>1182937
people may start to think that $1-2 is cheap since we've been at $10 so it could find good buy support down there at the minimum
>>
>>1182934
Holy shit are you right about the timing. The planets could not have lined up any better for lisk. Eth has slipped with no big recent news and btc hasn't started ramping up for the halving yet. There is hype/interest vacuum right now and lisk is filling it.
>>
>>1182969
>>1182957

In my eyes the best play is to play lisk, sell it before the BTC halving, keep BTC holdings till BTC starts spiking before the halving, and sell at one of the spikes. Just cash out before the post-halve dip, then reinvest.

But I'm very inexperienced with crypto. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>1183008
seems like the winning strategy is just to throw a few bucks at everything that looks half way promising. you might lose a few times but when you're lucky one will go 100x and you'll make it all back and more
>>
>>1183009

What are your thoughts on halving and how it will affect BTC and altcoins? Right now I just want to cash out before it happens and be thankful for my gains.
>>
>>1183012
I think that everyone knows it's coming and it's already priced in. I'm still bullish on btc though because of all the instability in the global economy.
>>
>>1183008
This is how I pretty much plan on playing it as well although I'm not cashing out of the halving bubble to fiat. I plan on moving back into eth before the switch to pos instead. Unless of course there are any major indicators to the contrary.
>>
>>1183019
>>1183102
Honestly I invest in crypto for two reasons
>is it practical to make apps on it, and do clandestine/illegal things
>does it have popularity/a decent team backing it

You can also invest basd off of meme potential, but those are significantly more volatile and harder to gage the pump and the dump
>>
Anyone that invested in this scam is just laying on the tracks waiting to get run over by the lisk train when it tanks on launch or if there even is one
>>
>>1182427
>tfw you missed the lisk train but the hedge fund you invested in didn't

wew
>>
>>1183239
Let's see....

If this is a scam, I will lose 1 BTC, or roughly $420 right now, which is a tiny fraction of my wealth. But if it's not a scam and the price jump up to at least $2 per BTC (Which I believe gonna be higher than that) then I will get approx. $ 10.000, and god knows if it's hit $5 per lisk I literally could buy new apartment and rent it for the rest of my lives for passive income.

It's a bet I'm willing to take the risk for, because the risk was so minimal the worst I get is selling my coin back at my initial price which gives me 0% profit, and no loss.

So thanks for caring about us lisk holder m8, appreciate it, but if you don't have any constructive feedback then I suggest you kindly go fuck yourself and leave the thread ;)
>>
Notice how the shills immediately turn nasty when people start driving their marks away with a little reality.

They don't like that, do they.
>>
>>1183349
>but what if it goes up 10000%
The lisk dev has already taken peoples money with their failed Crypti which also had a crowdsale and now is dumping that to ride off of ethereum and create fake java "dapps" that aren't stored on the blockchain
Even shapeshift made a statement telling them to fuck off since they were pretending to be partnered with them and microsoft
You can keep dreaming of lambos tho
>>
>>1182427
test
>>
>>1183377
>>1183361
this bitch is trading at $8 now, you dont know how market psychology works. No one is gonna take a $7 loss and dump for $1 unless there is a clear failure in tech or failure in leadership. The two delays are worrying and if they even do one more delay I think it will lead to a dump, but we're right on the line.
>>
File: e26.jpg (54 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
e26.jpg
54 KB, 500x628
>>1183377
>>
>>1183384
and I know the $8 is propped and low volume but it says right there, Lisk is worth eight bucks. Can't dispute that. Great PR appeals to emotion not logic
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1201x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1201x651
When they take Crypti in their ICO just like BTC and ETH, that's where I call bullshit. That tells me that XCR whales used good faith Bitcoin and Ethereum holders to prop up the value of Lisk and are going to leave the BTC and ETH buyers holding a giant bag.

If you went in with BTC or ETH, take a small profit ion this if you can and forget about the Lambo. There's no Lambo.
>>
>>1183385
nice meme
>>1183388
Were the fuck are you reading $8, you can't even trade it yet
Ethereum took years to come out with stable release and was the 5th highest crowdfunded project ever
Now some failed shitcoin creator and forum moderator can pull lisk out of his ass and have it be better then ethereum at 8 dollars with a greater total supply?
>>
>>1182427
ETH copycat pump & dump.

I think I'll pass.
>>
so you all made 100s of BTCs, but it's not on a real exchange so you don't have the volume to sell any of it, and by the time it gets to a real exchange it will crash and only 5% of you will keep those 100s of BTCs....hmmm
>>
Another day another DDOS Attack at Bloombit exchange.
>>
Only very small ammount (400 Lisk) available on https://bloombit.net/news for the price of 0.00468947.
After that i predict that the Lisk price on BloomBit will start getting closer to Lisk price on YoBit
>>
>>1183377

ethereum is going to have problems with the size of their blockchain. it's a much more ambitious project that might not even work out. LISK dapps will just werk, and in the end that's all anyone cares about

btw, Java is not JavaScript
>>
>>1183399
ethereum took time to create their own language and etc

lisk is leveraging existing technology to hit the dapp market quicker. it will be easy for devs to create dapps in a language they're already familiar with and the dapps will drive adoption
>>
>>1183653
Hahaa!!! I was right. It happened sooner than expected :)
>>
Still worth buying?
>>
>>1183675
You wanna buy my lisk for 0.004 BTC each?
>>
Is there a date for when it will hit poloniex?
>>
>>1183724
it doesn't even exist yet. but hopefully by the end of April and it would be added on polo quickly
>>
>>1183675
If somebody says "Yes" will you go and buy it?

You should make your own research and decided yourself based on that
>>
>>1183724
While this is true, I would have missed the ether train if I waited. Sometimes you just got to follow your gut
>>
File: LiskCommunity.png (197 KB, 1902x679) Image search: [Google]
LiskCommunity.png
197 KB, 1902x679
Lisk Community is already stronger than Ethereum Community
>>
>>1184015
eth has a cooler logo
lisk is cringeworthy

my two cents
>>
>>1183424
China missed out on ICO, and are going to put millions of dollars into it
>>
>>1184110
Ah, the "China's going to put $gazillions in and save the day!" Yep.

Never heard that one before, have we boys?
>>
For all of those unaware, there are Chinese who are buying up as much as possible to create and boost their delegate accounts. I predict a constant struggle between the inside (top 101 highest voted) delegates and the outside(102 - infinity) try to buy up as much as lisk possible
>>
>>1184121
Because it happens over and over,
>>
>>1184181
examples (besides bitcoin), with (or without) proof?
>>
>>1184210
lol go fuck yourself scammer
>>
>>1184205
Litecoin
>>
>>1184228
Ok, possibly.. following right on the heels of the bitcoin thing.

What else.
>>
>>1184249
DogeCoin
>>
Was discussing trump on the yobit chat and my text was automatically converted to "i want anal sex and I like gays, help me!"

While that's not necessarily false, it's definitely not what I typed. Afterward, I was immediately banned. Any idea what happened?
>>
>>1184265
Yobit is a chinese exchange.
China is well known for its censorship
>>
File: 1103522418023.gif (448 KB, 219x169) Image search: [Google]
1103522418023.gif
448 KB, 219x169
Now I regret not putting in more than 1 BTC.

But fuck it, I'm going to get a shit-ton of cash that I can use to invest in more shitcoins.
>>
>>1184514
Why do you regret that, since you have no idea what it's actually going to be worth at launch?

It's just as likely it will be worth nothing, as something. So cheer up there.. buddy.
>>
>>1184535
The yo bit price means anyone who put 9 grand into Lisk, was a millionaire
Not sure if the gains will be that big, but they aint gonna be small.
>>
File: blockfolio.png (136 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
blockfolio.png
136 KB, 1080x1920
blockfolio
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.