[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here has any experience with NGOs? I have an idea for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457863872121.jpg (222 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
1457863872121.jpg
222 KB, 864x1152
Anyone here has any experience with NGOs?
I have an idea for starting one, but I have zero experience.
Wat do
>>
Talk about a butterface. Face looks like a dude
>>
>>1182303
I'd do her.
>she would be very critical of my new build
>on and on how m.2 is a meme

For OP. I assume you mean non government organisation. Why?
>>
>>1182303
>implying most women aren't butterfaces w/o makeup

have u ever had a girlfriend? probably not
>>
>>1182310
>>1182303
Here we call this type of girl Shrimp, because you eat the body and take off the head
>>
>>1182310
>Why?
Why not?
I'm fairly young, I could use the funding and It's for a cause I'm passionate about.
>>
She looks p hot, it's not like any of you neckbeards could do any better
>>
>>1182317
Wow raise your standards, bro. There are plenty of women that are pretty without makeup.
>>
>>1182355
>Why not?
Because NGO means nothing to me. It means anything other than gov, which could mean anything. Red Cross, yep. Muslim Christian outreach group, yep. World firefighter safety, yep. What the fuck do you want to do?
>>
>>1182363

you mean lower his standards.
>>
>>1182425
>What the fuck do you want to do?
Start one.
Do you have any personal experience with Non gov organisations?
>>
>>1182443
I've had a college course that dragged on about them
>>
>>1182317
wow you must be ugly or poor or something, jk i'm poor too
>>
>>1182443
hey

that's not how it works

You first need the cause and the project, and perhaps some time while running it on your own

and then you formalize the thing into an NGO if it can be recognized as such

I started a nonprofit in 05 with a friend, now it has 12 full time employees, and it generated a commercial spinoff which employs 10 ppl with warehouse, logistics, etc.

It started with an ideal, not with the intention of creating an NGO
>>
>>1182291

She could upload my flashdrive into her database anytime.

If you get my drift fellas.
>>
>>1182645
post more details about process please.
>>
>>1182645
How much have you planned before starting the project. How did you "test the waters"?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.