[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is a very special day for delusional nocoiners: We are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: EveryNocoinersFuture.png (42 KB, 1555x311) Image search: [Google]
EveryNocoinersFuture.png
42 KB, 1555x311
Today is a very special day for delusional nocoiners: We are celebrating the 100th nocoiner denial anniversary.

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Please, show me your favorite nocoiner copes below, and remember to not buy Bitcoin, it's gonna crash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
Don't forget, nocoiners, you may have missed the boat on BTC and ETH but there's still time to get in on TRUMP.
>>
You're getting getting your doritos dust and mountain dew stickies all over my business board. Go outside and leave the basement.
>>
File: Bitcoin_Wins.jpg (133 KB, 1170x615) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin_Wins.jpg
133 KB, 1170x615
>>1182182
The "im a serious investor, stop your cryptocoin shit" cope! a fantastic choice.
>>
>>1182207
Are you capable of forming sentences without barfing out meaningless phrases? Anon, pls contain your autism to mom's basement.
>>
>>1182157
Bitcoin isn't even real, it's just numbers on a computer screen. At least dollars are backed by GOLD, well they were but now they're backed by something, I think. Anyway guys, this thing is definitely a scam and I know because I've done all the research. Also there's this thing called "the halvening" coming up which is programmed into the code to halve the price of bitcoin. I predict $0.12 bitcoin by 2017.
>>
>>1182182
>>1182260

The famous strawman. Once investors realize cryptos are the safest and most profitable choice they will flock to BTC.
>>
File: btc2lambo.jpg (292 KB, 1604x985) Image search: [Google]
btc2lambo.jpg
292 KB, 1604x985
>>1182269
Legit.
>>
>>1182157
>why is the demand dying on my "investment"?
>why dont you all just buy so that i can sell for more?
>>
>>1182269
I disagree. The concept is called Gresham's Law. As long as people's believe something is worth something-- it has value. It is why banking is truly fucking evil, especially with fiat currency when you have a group of fucks in one room deciding how much things are worth.

If you were on a deserted island with you and couple other people, they have food and you're sitting on 10oz of gold. Your gold is worthless.

cryptocurrency has its place. The world desperately needs an innovative boom like the internet/tech boom of the 90's, and I highly believe cryptocurrency is it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.