[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is putting a job advertisement on kekbook and asking your friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-11_00003.jpg (115 KB, 697x697) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-11_00003.jpg
115 KB, 697x697
Is putting a job advertisement on kekbook and asking your friends to share it a good way to find a job or will it make you look like a retard?
Finished my bachelor this january and still haven't found a fucking job.

Need to try something other than sending job applications out.
>>
>>1182114
Sounds like a bad idea, but depends on your field or what kind of job you want.
>>
well you'll look pathetic to all of your friends that browse it and see it.

but if you think one of our friends moms can get you a job (lol) just talk to them individually about it. posting something like that on fb is a permanent digital footprint of your incompetence.
>>
>>1182221
one of my friends moms took the initiative and did this for hom a few months ago and i just felt so bad for him. and of course i doubt it did a single thing for him other than address to all his friends that he was unemployed.
>>
Do whatever it takes to get a job... are you going to care a few months from now when you're raking in the cash?
>>
It's not a good strategy.

1. You will look pathetic and desperate.
2. Chances are that you aren't a Chad, so no one will actually share it and the benefits will be minimal.
3. You'll appear as cancerous as Herbalife Faggots.

I know I'll be torn apart for linking reddit, but here's some interesting advice:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FinancialCareers/comments/3s0qyp/how_do_i_break_into/
>>
>>1182114
Using FB is the wrong tool for the job unless you are looking to work for your friends and family.

Set up a LinkedIn and put your major projects on it. From there you can network with your friends that do have jobs and get noticed that way.
>>
>>1182114
OP you'll look like those kids that ask for help in a course, on the course website page. No one will help, and everyone will think you're a loser
>>
>>1182114
Major OP? So I can avoid it?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.