[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a website with a giant list of rich people (1000 plus)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 00310.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
00310.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1080
Is there a website with a giant list of rich people (1000 plus) and clicking on the rich person shows what company shares they own or any investments?

If not, would you guys be interested in this website? I'll try to make one if there are none.
>>
>>1181975
Sounds useful. No idea if it exists.
>>
forbes website
>>
>>1181999
Forbes is more of a business news website.
It's not really a resource website like Nasdaq.com where you can see stock information.
>>
>>1181975
Yes, a fuckton already exist, and if you think it's okay to mirror the investments of billionaires as a poorfag you probably have no clue what you're doing and shouldn't even invest
>>
>>1181997
>>1182003
>this is why this board is dead
>>
>>1182006
>if you think it's okay to mirror the investments of billionaires as a poorfag you probably have no clue what you're doing and shouldn't even invest
Uh...no.
>>
>>1182006
Link me some.

It's not about mirroring. It's about seeing their thought pattern. Successful people follow a certain pattern and it would be pretty useful to see the list.
>>
>>1182009
seconding this

i have a lot more to learn analysing the portfolios of the successful than anywhere else.
>>
>>1182006
So....
where is the link, anon? It would be nice to see their percentage of shares in a company.
>>
>>1181975
theyrule dot net
>>
>>1182334
Gurufocus.com

EDGAR system run by the SEC
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.