[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it seems that a strong majority of people want to be rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bobbo2.jpg (34 KB, 331x244) Image search: [Google]
bobbo2.jpg
34 KB, 331x244
So, it seems that a strong majority of people want to be rich in the general population.

Then, how come so few people actually even 'make it'?
>>
wanting to be rich and actually trying it and seeing effort are very different things. most people are idiotic goyim who fail to think independently enough and are fixated on money itself or looking like you are rich(car loans, trademark clothes etc)
>>
>>1181074
resources are scarce and being rich is relative
>>
most people dont get what they want in life.
>>
>>1181074
If everyone was rich then no one would be rich.
>>
Because we can't all become rich.

Some of us(like me) are just stupid, lazy, etc.
>>
Everybody wants to be a millionaire. A slim portion of these people will do what it takes to meet that goal.

That's the quick, easy, and vague answer.
>>
>>1181099
>>1181102
>>1181086
This is what I've been thinking too.
I don't get how people can have a goal or dream, and then not make any plan, and/or not even work towards it.
>>
>>1181074

They didn't buy Trumpcoins.
>>
>>1181074
>>1181074
I just want to create a sustainable business, have enough money saved up/coming from said business and live forever in Thailand training every day and relaxing on the beach every night like the goddamn entitled asshole white American I've always wanted to be. Fuck this rat race, I just want to live in a third world country living my life stress free.

To me there is no way to be any richer than that.
>>
>>1181074
everyone wants to be rich. little are willing to do ANYTHING to be rich.

anyone can be rich, how quick depends on what rich means to you and what your moral compass looks like.

>>>THIS JUST IN>>>
jews are rich because they have nothing to lose
>>
>>1181074
People want to be rich but have no idea how or why. I'll admit I'm the same. I want to be rich because I lack every other aspect of being a happy person; no friends, no family I can trust/respect, and no hobbies or interests. Just a constant day-to-day depression.

But I'll admit I haven't worked one bit toward it either. Should I learn coding and try to make the next Facebook? Should I learn art? Music? Try to invent something? What do I event? Start a business? What kind?

Instead of picking a thing and going with it, people just wait to see if they can hold out fro something great. Now I'm 20, too old to ever get rich and enjoy it, and I've got nobody but myself to blame.
>>
>>1181991
wtf nigga chances of becoming rich by 20 are much slimer than you think
>Now I'm 20, too old to ever get rich and enjoy it
kek, you are autistic as fuck

please consider suicide, you are too retatred anyway
>>
>>1181991
>20 is too late to enjoy it
I don't get this statement. You can also enjoy wealth at 40, jut won't be nightclubs, but what you enjoy will change as you age.
>>
File: 1450129806035.jpg (2 MB, 5103x3176) Image search: [Google]
1450129806035.jpg
2 MB, 5103x3176
>>1181092
>resources
>scarce
>2016

SHIGGY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.