[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I have 0.5 bitcoins roughly, and there is something that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (74 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
74 KB, 535x600
Ok, I have 0.5 bitcoins roughly, and there is something that I want to buy with it. I know there are proxy buyers that will purchase something using paypal for you if you send them the equivalent amount of BTC, but unfortunately the ONLY retailer of the particular item I want to purchase does not accept paypal or BTC as payment. They do accept mastercard, visa, discover card, and American express.

Are there any proxy buyers who will use one of these payment methods to purchase something in return for bitcoin? If so, what are the web addresses for said sites? Yes, I have looked before. Also would prefer not to buy a prepaid visa because I would need to spend $65 worth of BTC to get a $35 card, and with shipping I dont even know if that would be enough. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
>>
gyft
purse io
egifter

and send me some
1AsDqyi629KGydVMiQF9hZo2cQep4x9boG
>>
>>1180552
none of these seemed to be able to pay for an item with one of the forms accepted by the retailer I am wanting to buy from, and they dont seem to sell pre paid cards either, only gift cards.
>>
>>1180565
xapo
and ok pay

but these are shitty options that prob require id verification.

Local bitcoins for the fastest with no verify
>>
>>1180548
i don't get it... why not trade bitcoin for actual currency and buy something with actual currency that everybody accepts?
>>
>>1180735
u cant sell if nobodys buying
>>
>>1180548
What country do you live in? xapo and ok pay are good if you don't live in the US. If you're in the US I think the only current company that offers cards is coinbase's shift card. Their payment processing is handled by a bank in NY so it's also FDIC insurred.
>>
>>1180759
that could be a problem.
let's ask the bitcoin shill about!
where are you copeman?
>>
>>1180548
What item?

You can probably find somebody on bitcointalk willing to do something for you. Check their reputation and/or use escrow.
>>
>>1180548
What do you want? What item? If it's not illegal I'll just do it. I'll let you hit me up on the phone to we can talk
>>
Use the BTC to buy a prepaid Visa card
>>
File: btc2lambo.jpg (292 KB, 1604x985) Image search: [Google]
btc2lambo.jpg
292 KB, 1604x985
>>1180759
Enjoying my BTC-bought lambo while you cope.
>>
>>1182333
>no coiners coping great
>bitcoiners not coping as bitcoin stagnates
Sounds about right.
>>
>>1180548
paypal debit card is a mastercard dude
>>
>>1182333
Anyone else think this "cope" meme is weird as fuck? I've seen it posted a few times and still don't get it. Shouldn't it be "you can't cope" instead of "you can cope"?
>>
>>1182379
>Bitcoin price varies wildly
>"it's too unstable to be a currency!"

>Bitcoin price remains constant
>"bitcoin is stagnant"

make up your mind , nocoiners
>>
>>1182459
Naw you're right its pretty fucking retarded, bro.

>>1182462
Who said anything about Bitcoin price being constant? It still fluctuates up to 10% in a day. If a real currency did that people would be like fuck this and find something more stable. No, the stagnation isnt due to the price, its due to the transaction volume decreasing over time. Less transaction volume means less people trading and using it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.