[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mall kiosks is a really rough frontier. It seems like a really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kiosk1.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kiosk1.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
Mall kiosks is a really rough frontier. It seems like a really plausible answer to get your name out there while still generating sales.

I have worked my entire adult life at Israeli kiosks at the mall.

You know the ones, the guys that jump out at you.

I have sold

>lotion
>facial masks
>toy helicopters
>phone accessories
>CHRISTmas ornaments
>hermit crabs
>lotion infused with GOLD!
>dead sea salt

I have worked for the mall jew 8 years now.

Le AMA

Also gib me ideas stuff to sell because my mall discounts me heavily for being in business with them for so long. I'd give anything a shot.
>>
>>1180476
suck dicks for $1
then sell them a hermit crab
>>
A friend of mine did this for awhile. It's not a store, it's a testing lab. Once a product becomes popular, it gets yanked out of the kiosks and replaced by new, untested products.
>>
Peddle your wares elsewhere, merchant.

Anybody got that pic of the qt Jew kiosk girl?
>>
>>1180476
have you done food?
I have a concept I'd like to try and kiosks seem like the lowest entry
>>
>>1180476
I had this idea a few years back, drop off computer repair and delivery. A customer drops off thier computer and you diagnose it, give them an estimate and take their card down. Upon repair they are charged and you deliver their computer after hours or in a few days.
Repairing computers is easy, just google shit or reinstall Windows.

The only problem is this: Microsoft stores have popped up everywhere and are repairing Windows for free. So ripping off folks for just installing Adaware and Adblock won't be as lucrative. But if you keep your rent and shit down, try to make 75-100 for each repair. If you gets 5 computers a week that's about 2k a month. Could you get more? I'm unsure, I guess it depends on the foot traffic and how good are you, as your business will depend heavily on word of mouth and repeat customers.
>>
>>1180476
I fucking hate you faggots. You always bother me and try to sell my something while I'm just minding my own business trying to walk down the mall.
>>
What do you mean by "hermit crabs"

Is that a food? toy? Actual pet crabs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzmbwRNfmA

were you as good as this chick
>>
>>1180510
>>1181073
>>
>>1181073
>straight from Israel
>>
>>1181045
A girl once grabbed me by the arm and took me to her kiosk where she was selling sea salt lotion. I was highly actually impressed by her disregard for my personal space as she started rubbing the lotion on my forearm. The stuff smelled really good. She was kind of cute and she had an accent. I asked her where the accent came from.
>"It's Israeli. I'm from Israel."
>"No, no. God no. I'm from Palestine. Get away from me!!"
>"Ohhh.."

Gets them every time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.