[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undervalued Stocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: warren-buffett.jpg (144 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
warren-buffett.jpg
144 KB, 600x400
Undervalued Stocks: KMI, CBG, TYL, LII, PEGI, QCOM, IBM. You're welcome /biz/.
>>
>>1180327
more:
ROYT, BPT, SJT
>>
>>1180327
Except IBM is fairly valued where it is
>>
File: 31U5eU8duNL._SY400_.jpg (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
31U5eU8duNL._SY400_.jpg
8 KB, 400x400
AVP going to double by summer. Sales of skin so soft and other non-deet anti-mosqito products going to push quarterly earnings thru the roof. Ziki virus panic going to have pregnant women desperately searching for any non chemichal product to ward off mosqitoes
>>
Thanks for posting your shit portfolio that needs help now get out
>>
>>1180327
why are airlines stock so undervalued ? with average 6 p/e? also BABA CSIQ SWKS
>>
>>1180327
>>1180353
Thanks, out of those stocks, I just bought 1000 shares of PEGI and 10000 shares of ROYT. The rest is not attractive to me.
>>
ATNM.... ;)
>>
Hey I have been watching AVP for like two years wondering what is going on. At one point it hit like 2.50. U really think its gonna go up to like 10 again. was wondering if it would flatline at like 4-5. Thinking maybe they need to be acquired or become more profitable because they have a hell of a lot of sales
>>
>>1180361
Depends on you're outlook of the company. They're scaling back employees and trying to become a real competitor to AWS with bluemix and shit. I don't personally like the company, but there's a lot of potential if management isn't fucking retarded, but the CEO is a woman, so it probably is.
>>
>>1180866
Unsustainable earnings
>>
AMD after the earningsreport next thursday
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1280x960
F. P/E of 6.8 and a yield of more than 4%. Didn't take bailout money. Buy and hold, reinvest dividends and check it again in 30 years when you retire.
>>
>>1182620
>because ford is going to be able to enter the self driving electric market where google and apple will dominate through their lobbying of making non self driving cars illegal to operate
>>
what do you guys think about gopro?
>>
>>1182620
>implying there will be cars in ten years, let alone 30.
Its over, cars are finished
>>
>>1182628
that shit is worth nothing unless they have some magically unique product in the works that the chinks can't rip off for 1/10 the price.
>>
>>1182620
they have a business model built on 84 month subprime loans for $40,000 trucks

what about that is concrete
>>
Also, BRK.B

http://basehitinvesting.com/berkshire-hathaway-is-safe-and-cheap/
>>
Whats a good source to learn how to value stocks/indices/etc?

Security Analysis?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.