[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am not having a good time i need winning trades, please,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: COOKTHEAIDS.png (50 KB, 1019x965) Image search: [Google]
COOKTHEAIDS.png
50 KB, 1019x965
i am not having a good time i need winning trades,

please, let me copy your winning trades verbatim

i have car to pay for and house soon....i need to import thai chinese wife

plx
>>
CTFs faggot
>>
1. Get a job
2. Stay out of the market
3. Do some research (3-6 months)
4. Save money during step 3
5. Try again
>>
>>1179960

1. Buy Trumpcoin
2. Hold
3. Profit
>>
Buy tvix for 4.40 today sell it for 4.42 in 5 minutes. That's my two cents op
>>
>>1180469
Boooooooooo
>>
>>1179960

Go to Tasty Trade and Dough. They make all their trades visible. You'll also learn shitloads for yourself. I've just been talking in another thread and advising people on stuff even though I've never actually live traded myself.

I've learned so much just watching them for the last 6 weeks
>>
>>1179960
Our winning trades already happened. That's how we can tell they were winners. You can't make the same trades now. Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>1180469
Shits up =)
>>
>>1180034
This is what I'm doing. Took a big loss on a really stupid investment. Taking a break to learn how to DD better before i lose more.
>>
>>1180819
Is it free or is there a paid membership? I'd you can watch their trades without having to pay that's a nice deal. Even claytrader charges.
>>
File: SOSGRANDE THE WISE.png (40 KB, 203x273) Image search: [Google]
SOSGRANDE THE WISE.png
40 KB, 203x273
>>1180921
COMPLETELY FREE
YEARS OF FREE ARCHIVES bruh.
>>
>>1180921

Yeah it's free. The big main guys account you have to pay to view though. But there's so much other stuff going on there and all the content they provide and the knowledge you will gain is so much more valuable by itself.
>>
>>1180819
> advising people on stuff even though I've never actually live traded myself

jump off of a bridge you fucking faggot.
>>
>>1181217
I was even making myself laugh. I really actually did sound like I knew what I was talking about and even impressed myself with my level of knowledge. Take a look at the thread and guess which posts are mine >>1179527

I really am starting to get the fundamentals of options trading strategy down. I'm going to keep learning and practicing while saving and investing. I'm getting more confident by the day.
>>
>>1179960
Can someone explain me how to read these green and red squares?
>>
>>1181355
What are you investing in?
>>
>>1181367

Just using mutual funds right now while I build my expendable capital before moving slowly into active trading and investing. Just going to start small and build up slowly over time. I don't want to expose the majority of my capital where I might lose it. I'm still pretty new at this but find I have an insatiable appetite for it right now and am learning at an exponential rate.

There's also quite a lot of activity right now and a lot of uncertainty. It seems like an interesting and challenging time to be learning in. Sideways volatile markets.
>>
>>1181397
I am an extreme novice in the topic. Recommend any books to get started or any resources you may recommend at all?

I just picked up three books on the topic. Rich Dad Poor Dad (which I just finished today), The Essays of Warren Buffett, and Rational Investing in Irrational Times..

plz no bully
>>
>>1181408

I haven't read any actual books on this stuff yet but I have been making some notes of some of the books that people are passing around here. What I have been reading prior to watching tasty trade every day was white paper research on my broker site. Psychology and philosophy of investing, technical stuff like portfolio construction and asset allocation. Also developing market awareness watching the big obvious news sites like bloomberg and cncb, reading investopedia etc etc.

I'm just lapping it all up from everywhere and anywhere.
>>
>>1180469
Tuvix? that can't be a good stock.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.