[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a safe house like in GTA or Breaking Bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Recently the dude who filmed the Planned Parenthood videos had his home raided and all his equipment taken. It got me thinking how would you acquire a safe house to hide out and/or hide product?

No one can no you're there and it has to stay that way.

How would you get it and how would you keep it clean?
>>
The main problem I think would be owning or renting it without having your name attached to it.

How about just a storage unit that you pay cash for somewhere? Sounds cheaper and easier than an entire house.
>>
>>1178920
I slept in a storage unit once, cold as shit but honestly not a bad suggestion.
>>
>>1178891
I know a guy with space you can rent cheap. The only question is how hot of a product are you storing? Also, will it/you fit comfortably in a 10ft box truck in the woods with no electricity?

Otherwise, I don't want to know anything else.
>>
>>1178891
Wouldn't it make more sense to leave the country? Lmao.
>>
>>1178995
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>1179587
i mean srsly lmao.

Just go to some country where they don't extradite from for a month or so, 100% they'll forget about you unless you're a serious bigshot nigger
>>
>>1178891
Make a trust and use it to pay for an apartment/buy or rent a house?
>>
I rent from someone off of craigslist that didn't go through the proper renting procedure. I used a fake name and pay in cash every month, no one knows I live there and keep the hot items I'm storing there in a high end safe.
>>
I dug some holes in a National Forest to store canned food and stuff and bug out gear for when SHTF. It's been 3 years now and nobody has dug it up yet.
>>
>>1180222
This.
Rent a room that locks in a shared apartment if you want to be sure owner doesn't come visiting with a copy of the keys when you're out (other flatmates would freak out), otherwise a flat should do it, but maybe consider adding an extra lock on the door.
>>
>>1178891

Open up a shell corporation, use that corporation to buy a home. The rich are doing it all over Manhattan.
>>
>>1178891
>buy a bomb shelter
>get it to the woods
>put it underground
>build a tunnel leading to it

enjoy your underground safe house f a m.
>>
>buy a large plot of land
>build a hidden underground bunker with a tunnel leading off the premises
>sell the land to some dip without telling them about your secret tunnel and bunker

There you go, now you have an underground save house on land owned by someone else
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.