[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a CEO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 469x313
Ask a CEO of a large pharmaceutical company anything. I will answer as objectively and honestly as I can.
>>
>>1178336

Are you for or against anal bleaching?
>>
>>1178336
wtf are you doing here
and...
what are the chances of a researcher (PhD) from a pharma lab in the third world to get a decent job in a large company
>>
Against. My asshole is sensitive.
>>
>>1178336
Will you send me drugs? Like painkillers and shit! Like buttloads of them
>>
In all honesty do you guys give a flying fuck about Chemical R&D?
>>
>>1178339
fuck off, poojet.
>>
I am curious about what can be found in these boards.
Chances are good to get a job in QC, QA, or Manufacturing. But if you have a PHD it means you like reaserch. Large companies don't do much R&D in developing countries. So you are better off with a medium sized local firm.
>>
Fuck off Martin

You're going to jail and you made all your money off of insider trading and ponzi schemes

Here's my question

Are you going to enjoy it when Jamal makes you wear kool aid as lip stick?
>>
There is less and less Chemichal (small molecule) R&D because there are few large therapeutic classes that have not Ben developed with this technology.
Therefore more focus is going for Bio R&D. But the results there have been well below what was expected.
So some companies are shifting some resources back to chemical or even galenic ( old chemicals new forms )
>>
Martin is an asshole. Any reasonable person in pharmaceuticals knows that what he did was unethical. And his story about using for research was complete bulshit. That is not how you find R&D projects.
>>
how can someone who doesn't have any legitimate injuries get safe/cheap vicodin without worrying about legal trouble
>>
>>1178336
If you're for real than this is a great opportunity and I have two questions for you.
1. be objective ( don't push my your company just because it's your company) What would be your number one long term growth divined paying stock to add to my portfolio?

2. Out of upcoming advancements in your field, what would you say is the most disruptive, or you think has the chances to be ?
>>
>>1178388
*me*
>>
>>1178355
>>1178349
>>1178348
[citation needed]

also martin how do you feel about your new-found success seducing women after coming into money? does it disgust you?
>>
File: 1458176277051.jpg (1 MB, 2183x2894) Image search: [Google]
1458176277051.jpg
1 MB, 2183x2894
>>1178336
any investment ideas?
>>
>>1178346
What is found on these boards= 10% good ideas, 20% people talking about those ideas, 70% people shit posting about how you would be better off buying knee pads.
Read them, laugh at idiots, use them to spark your imagination, do your own DD before you act on anything. When you strike it big come here and shit post about how after bitches buy knee pads you know how they can make a dollar.
>>
1) Abbott/Abbvie ( This is speculation ) They have developed a good two sides aproach for both developed and developing markets and small molecule and bio products.
2) Most disruptive: Genetic Medicine (genomics), 3D printed drugs and molecules ( 20 years away ), new view on pharmacoecinomica and cost of healthcare.
>>
>>1178419
Thank you, This will lead to many many hours of research. I appreciate your response.
Don't let idiots leave you with a bad taste in your mouth about these boards. There are some good people on them. I have a Masters in mech eng and a MBA, as I said earlier,>>1178412
see them for what they are and you can make money from them.
>>
>>1178419
Also you should check out the subreddit "Wall street bets" on reddit, or their "stock" "investing" pages. Probably more what you're looking for
>>
What are qualities required to be a good CEO?
>>
wow I didn't know other Pharma CEO Bros browsed 4chan. What company are you CEO of?
>>
>>1178336
Do I know you?

Does the interest in buying one of those small choppers, weed weed product, or wanting to bang some Japanese chick you were looking at buying some tech from the company ring a bell to you?
>>
>>1178374

DNMs bro. But you have to research OPSEC
>>
Will weed ever be legalized in Canada? Also what's up with VRX - are they the Canadian Enron or are they going to bounce back?
>>
>>1178336
Martin you're not the CEO anymore 'bro'
>>
>>1178419
>>1178431
What do you think about AMGN?
Please, really considering this stock, will put in 20 k worth
>>
>>1178336
Do you know you're a part of the most evil conglomerate of people in the history of the world?
>>
>>1179729
why do you say that? Just because they charge arbitrarily high prices and market minimal variations of the same drug to renew patents?
Because if you're speaking about some conspiracy-theory thing about pharma creating diseases, not curing them on purpose, making people dependant on their drugs, etc. then it belongs in /pol/. Or /x/.
>>
>>1178336
I'm an economics major currently in my 4th semester. Today I got a phone call from a Company scheduling an Internship interview, but the thing is, I'm going to spend a year abroad in Germany from July/16 until July/17.

How bad would it be for me if I took the internship and quit 3 months in? If I get the spot, should I take it, or will I come out looking like some uncommited NEET?
>>
>>1178336
What will you invest in right now?

Also are there evil agendas behind making men obsolete through psychopharmaceutical? I'm afraid of another generation of beta males and literal retards.
>>
What kind of pharmaceuticals we talking here? Brand or Generic?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.