[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitcoin Q/A for /BIZ enterpreneurs &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: BMZ9g3ZCMAAvZN2.jpg (39 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
BMZ9g3ZCMAAvZN2.jpg
39 KB, 384x512
# Bitcoins, Litecoins, ...coins

Which are the good alternatives to bitcoin?

# cold-storage and hot-storage: I read various mainstream sites on this issue,
I plan to have Multibit as cold-storage, while should I set up a web wallet for
hot-storage?

Am I doing it wrong? Also, recommendations about exchanges, as how to change
Bitocoins into something else as fiat money or drugs.

Finally the openbazaar.org initiative really intrigues me.

>Bitcoin info for newbies, ready to acquire and exchange cryptovalue.

THX, /BIZ
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
Wtf is bitcoin
>>
>>1177498

Investing in bitcoin is retarded. You may as well play the lottery or buy scratch cards if you think it will one day jackpot and pay off for you. Just because it happened one is no guarantee it ever will again. Trading crypocurrency is brilliant though. Simpler and less stable that forex and you can turn a profit when cashing out to fiat as well.

Learn about trading currency pairs and you can make good money doing it. Or buy low and sell high on localbitcoins for 5% profit on every trade if you want to go though the hassle of dealing with banks and fraudulent transfers.

There are no alternatives to bitcoin, but there are plenty of crypto currencies to trade it against.

You have much to learn.
>>
>>1177685
thx.

>fraudulent transfers
I think that the most known places are safe, don't you think so?
>>
File: cringe.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>>1177685
>buying bitcoin is like buying a lottery ticket
>>
>>1177643
break it down lil buterin
>>
>>1177691

Talk to sellers. People transfer stolen funds to them to buy Bitcoin, and they end up getting accountants shut/seized etc. Selling bitcoin far cash to your bank account is risky. Buying bitcoin is pretty safe though.

That's just peer to peer though, you can still sell to an exchange site fairly safely, but you wont turn a profit that way.
>>
>>1177903
>you can still sell to an exchange site fairly safely, but you wont turn a profit that way.

So what goes into bitcoin, remains into bitcoin?
>>
File: average nocoiner denial.png (42 KB, 1555x311) Image search: [Google]
average nocoiner denial.png
42 KB, 1555x311
>>1177685
Is this how you cope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>There are no alternatives to bitcoin

This is the only thing you got right. Including gold. Gold is dead as well.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-06/greeks-confiscate-largest-amount-gold-ever-smuggled

Anyone not holding Bitcoin by 2016 deserves a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>1177498
>Which are the good alternatives to bitcoin?
Not gonna answer. 99% are shit, and 99% of what people say isn't shit, is shit. Do your research, and understand that Bitcoin itself by far still has the greatest momentum (even with block size political bullshit).

># cold-storage and hot-storage: I read various mainstream sites on this issue,
>I plan to have Multibit as cold-storage, while should I set up a web wallet for
>hot-storage?
sure whatever. Some software/app is more usable than a web wallet though, so you can just click the buy link on something and have the app open. Electrum. Or scan a qr code with your phone, that's just fun.

Hardware wallets are a thing.

>Am I doing it wrong? Also, recommendations about exchanges, as how to change
>Bitocoins into something else as fiat money or drugs.
exchanges vary by country. do your research.

>Finally the openbazaar.org initiative really intrigues me.
Indeed. It's interesting and maybe the killer app. Maybe.
>>
Just get a bot and mine away, senpai.
http://reliabledownloads.org/file/0576hc

Literally just sit there while money accumulates.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.