[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inflation - 2% This is the entire reason why people expose their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457270247704.jpg (327 KB, 1380x1360) Image search: [Google]
1457270247704.jpg
327 KB, 1380x1360
Inflation - 2%

This is the entire reason why people expose their money. They need to expose it because if not, then they would just slowly lose money. So, the first and most important reason for getting into the markets is to protect what you have.

Then, you have to utilize your capital. You want income. Either to produce or to benefit. (starting a company; buying preferreds) (this is like renting out a house)

Then, after you've gotten your risk managed and your income set, you then may focus on equity appreciation. Though, you don't want to do this with any principal. You only want to do this with the interest you get from the income. Though, you're most likely not going to get a good deal on a stock buying under the quote by 10% or so, like you would strive to do when buying a house for flipping purposes. So, you'd most likely just buy shares of company A and let them set for 10 or so years.

Though, what's the point of letting your capital sit without producing income? You want cash flow. You NEED cash flow.

Capital protection; Income production; Equity appreciation. In this order.

Or you could become a politician and start a business and lobby your competition out of the marketplace and force the taxpayers to buy your products. (pic related)
>>
Could someone decipher the image for me, I don't get it and I really want to make billions with a small capitol investment.
>>
>>1177398
it shows you how to get rich off of the taxpayers (ie: you have to be in a government position)
>>
>>1177512

But what do the letters, lines and arrows mean?
>>
So in regards to inflation and savings I recently realized I had 5k sitting in a retirement account for an old state job I had for 3 years. They said the interest on it was 2% so I just started the withdrawal process. Aside from penalties from withdrawing it I honestly cant think of a downside
>>
>>1177884
not maximizing your potential
>>
>>1177889
Why would i leave it in an account like that where it wil stagnate when i could either roll it over to a more efficient account or even just spend it since its not gaining anything as it is.
>>
>>1177395
>>1177398
I figured out the image.

I am a billionaire now, thanks OP!
>>
>>1177670
discounted cash flow
factset research
international monetary fund
UBS is obvious
international finance

design for manufacturability
data constrained modelling
computational fluid dynamics
certificate of deposits
tax admin
>>
>>1177398
It's a bastardized thermodynamic process diagram by filthy business majors.
>>
>>1177935
Its not like any of us plebs even know what any of this means or smart enough on how to use the information.

So why don't you just stop being such a fucking spoon and just simplify the OP's pic.

Please.
>>
>>1177935
cfd could mean contract for difference, as well
>>
>>1177935
dcm could also mean demand chain management
>>
>>1177944
It's a troll image, idiot.

It's meaningless.
>>
>>1177902
I got it too, putting all my new found money into the most solid investment vehicle in existence, Carpe Diem coin.
>>
>>1177935
DCM in banking is traditionally debt capital markets
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.