[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ICPT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: BUYICPTYOUFUCKINGIDIOTS.png (20 KB, 483x400) Image search: [Google]
BUYICPTYOUFUCKINGIDIOTS.png
20 KB, 483x400
Brace yourselves. ICPT is going to the moon with their new drug, Obeticholic Acid, for the treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis.

The spike I outlined in the pic is not a split. It's a previous drug approval.

Give me one good reason why ICPT won't skyrocket again.
>>
You posted this after an 18% spike. I hope you know that.
>>
>>1177302

Of course I know that. That is why I am sounding the alarm bells....The 18% spike is a just a prelude to the fucking 300+ % spike that is to come when the drug gets approved.
>>
But i dont think they will do the same kind of jump coming from theire high level though. The initial spike they had was theire first product.

Why do you think they will go so high?
>>
>>1177306

The drug has a lot of promise. While it may not spike as high as as with their first drug, the market potential for Obeticholic Acid does suggest that the stock would likely double. Look at some analyst predictions:

"Analysts: Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) Stock Could Go to $515"

http://cwruobserver.com/2016/04/05/analysts-intercept-pharmaceuticals-inc-icpt-stock-could-go-to-515/
>>
>>1177309
Will check, thx for the point out
>>
File: readImage.jpg (21 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
21 KB, 600x337
>>1177282
>>
$20.00 puts
The Jade lizard here would be very interesting. Jade lizard priced at $32.00ish
breakevens @ 191 and 128
>>
>>1177337
You realize you're on a website where people struggle to put down $100 on a stock and this play requires at least $2500 in margin.

But in order to have that kind of margin, you need to have minimum 25,000 in your trading account.

This is of course if you could get filled. There is 0 open interest in may and barely 100 traded contracts on any strike in april.

Are you playing with paper money? Tom Sosnoff should have taught you better.
>>
>>1177282
wasn't that a split?
>>
File: SOSGRANDE THE WISE.png (40 KB, 203x273) Image search: [Google]
SOSGRANDE THE WISE.png
40 KB, 203x273
>>1177351
I'm an engineer. In design you don't cater to the middle, you cater to the extremes. You want a pair of scissors that a two fingered grandma could use or a strongman to cut a tank in half. the middle is useless. Don't pander.

also 100% pure uncut greed speculation so not a Sosnoff play.

and no fill no fill. but $3200 roi w/ no upside risk for $2400 margin is solid with high odds and I think absorbs the liquidity risk the company needs to fall 15% in 45 days to lose.
I also think its much better than the naked equity play
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.