[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450236874485.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1450236874485.gif
109 KB, 205x260
Is 70k enough to live in Southern California?
>>
>>1176857
Maybe.
Are you trying to live in an ultra hip neighborhood?
>>
LA or San Diego? Trying to decide
>>
>>1176901
>ultra hip neighborhood
pls no

>>1176910
>San Diego
this, roughly
>>
>>1176929
SD is my goal... But I live in another country lel so I have to get there by going to college or something which presents a whole slew of problems
>>
goto inland empire.

you should be able to afford a trailer home in a nice trailer park
>>
i know several people making way less than that living downtown, so yes that is fucking plenty as long as you're not a retard
>>
>>1176968
Are they just getting by?
>>
>>1177219
I dont know the exact details of their finances, but they have nice apartments and can afford go out to things that they want to go out to. What do you think is going to be so expensive that 70k will be 'just getting by'? Look on the internet for apartment prices if you dont believe me. If you have a roommate it will be $1000-2000/month, $1400-2500/month without one generally. Don't listen to the fucking kids saying '$70k/yr is dogshit, totally eaten up by cost of living' etc. Do your own research, but for a single person that is more than plenty to live comfortably
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.